PDA

View Full Version : non dev posts (split from: bufferhack 2.x NOW with corrected playbar)

philhu
07-29-2004, 05:12 PM
Hi

I've entered a post about 4.01b and bufferhack two times and it is being deleted.

Why?

alldeadhomiez
07-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Hi

I've entered a post about 4.01b and bufferhack two times and it is being deleted.

Why?

First, because it wasn't a technical post, and the thread is in the development forums. (Feel free to make your own newbie or support thread instead.)

Second, because the same exact question was already answered earlier in the thread. A workaround for 3.0 was posted, so all you need to do is figure out how to make it work on 4.0.

philhu
07-31-2004, 07:12 PM
First, because it wasn't a technical post, and the thread is in the development forums. (Feel free to make your own newbie or support thread instead.)

Second, because the same exact question was already answered earlier in the thread. A workaround for 3.0 was posted, so all you need to do is figure out how to make it work on 4.0.

I saw the 3.0 workaround, but noone said it was checked on 4.0. A quick answer saying that would have sufficed. The 3.0 author might have liked to know that the same problem occurs on 4.0 and might want to update their code, don't you think?

alldeadhomiez
07-31-2004, 07:31 PM
I saw the 3.0 workaround, but noone said it was checked on 4.0. A quick answer saying that would have sufficed. The 3.0 author might have liked to know that the same problem occurs on 4.0 and might want to update their code, don't you think?

To reiterate: the support areas are the appropriate venues for feature requests and nontechnical bug reports. If you are not directly involved in the development process, don't post in the development areas.