PDA

View Full Version : split from: HD-TIVO exploit bounty

Sleeper
08-01-2004, 12:58 AM
Hmmm.

I can guarantee that if I posted such a proposition that I would have been chastised for doing so.

In fact, at least one very powerful and influential "elder" has previously asked me not to release such an exploit if I had found it.

Such an exploit would most likely casue an unpleasant reaction by DirecTv-->Tivo and the hole would be quickly closed if possible.

mrblack51
08-01-2004, 02:12 AM
Hmmm.

I can guarantee that if I posted such a proposition that I would have been chastised for doing so.

In fact, at least one very powerful and influential "elder" has previously asked me not to release such an exploit if I had found it.

Such an exploit would most likely casue an unpleasant reaction by DirecTv-->Tivo and the hole would be quickly closed if possible.

split from hd-tivo exploit bounty

the thread in question is not for discussion, there was a prior linked thread open for discussion.

rc3105
08-01-2004, 02:47 AM
Hmmm.

yah well, you're not me ;)

if vadim (or his legal counsel) decides the thread's too much trouble it'll get nuked. in the meantime, I get to manage this tarbaby (fun in the root canal sense of the word) and I don't even own a hd model

AVD
08-01-2004, 09:06 PM
sleeper:

why don't you just make your iso shareware and start your own forum?