PDA

View Full Version : offtopic crap (split from: misc. 3.1.5 questions/issues)

redstone
08-08-2004, 10:49 PM
Looks like 'Homie don't play dat' struck again as I see the main thread on this topic has been now been broken into 2 parallel threads.

Now we get to add yet another place to search through looking for information on this hack. Way to go making life more complicated as if it isn't already enough in this forum.

Glad I am done.

Wonder who p**d him off this time.

alldeadhomiez
08-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Looks like 'Homie don't play dat' struck again as I see the main thread on this topic has been now been broken into 2 parallel threads.

Now we get to add yet another place to search through looking for information on this hack. Way to go making life more complicated as if it isn't already enough in this forum.

Glad I am done.

Wonder who p**d him off this time.

Your attempts to install nocso (as well as the other 23 posts that got split) had nothing to do with killhdinitrd. But, as the title indicates, they had everything to do with 3.1.5.

When you become a moderator, you will be free to merge a dozen different conversations on various and sundry topics into one big, confusing thread so that this place looks just like your beloved AVS forums. Until then, you will deal with the way we run things, and you will keep the snide comments to yourself.

Fletch319
08-09-2004, 10:56 AM
well put ADH :)