PDA

View Full Version : Can any recommend a good wireless controller?

cojonesdetoro
09-30-2004, 03:23 PM
I've seen a few 2.4ghz controllers around. Can someone relate their expereinces with these devices? i need that will work indoors from about 30-40 feet away through interior walls,

Anyone know of a good solution for using a PS2 mouse and KB on an X-BOX? I was thinking of getting the usb adapter and then hooking a USB-to-PS2 adapter. I'm interested in using it for gentoox.

Thanks.

Teke
10-08-2004, 09:14 AM
Works great.

funeral
10-16-2004, 12:12 AM
I also have a logitech that works great but I don't think it will work from 40' away through a wall.

I would suggest you sit closer to your xbox ;)

Generiq
10-18-2004, 02:08 AM
I have the logitech as well. The nice thing is the price came down from like $60-70 to $40 and the size was reduced as well. The range on mine is impressive and may be enough for you.

A second-generation cordless controller designed to be much smaller and lighter and still utilize Logitech's highly reliable 2.4GHz Cordless Freedom technology for precise control with no lag time. Requires two "AA" batteries to operate at a range of more than 30 feet and for more than 50 hours of gameplay.

Controller at WalMart (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2679377)

I also have the larger PS2 version and am very happy with the performance.