PDA

View Full Version : My new Tivo!

aka_maxpower
10-26-2004, 02:11 AM
I just beat up and old woman and stole her Tivo! It is really neat but I think she hit the Tivo or something when she was swinging her cane around. Anyway, I figured I would put this computer to use that I stole from my local high school and see if I could find someone that would help me fix the Tivo.
The Tivo is an HDR312. I have a few spare hard drives sitting around that I stole while on a tour of a new facility at NASA. I think that I can set this Tivo right again!

I have been surfing around for a while now and I have learned that there are two types of moron that try to upgrade their Tivos. I hope that I can be both types, I truly do.

This all seems rather complicated! Everyone's talking about blessing things and using floppy drives? I was able to get the cover of the tivo off without using my teeth. Can I do this? Where do I start?

Also, this Tivo has two hard drives in it. How do I know which one is causing this Tivo to suck? Do I have to replace both? The hard drives I have are of varying sizes, is it possible to just use one large drive?

Anyway, I am new to the forum. I am going to make some dumb posts and sound like an *****. Bear with me. :rolleyes:

Rockafella
10-26-2004, 02:24 AM
Stealing is so wrong. I am upset that you would talk about it here. Please tell me your address so I can call the police.

Rockafella

darrin75
10-26-2004, 02:32 AM
You will Never Get Help Here....We Don't support any kind of theif or crook....Hope They put your a$$ under the jail..

kadiir
10-26-2004, 10:31 AM
If it looks like a troll, and it walks like a troll, and it smells like a troll <sniff>, then it is a troll.

I hate to encourage him, but it was kind of funny, even for a newbie like me.

kad

snowman
10-26-2004, 11:26 AM
Since you know the guys at NASA, can you please explain to me why NASA created the "memory foam" that is used in mattresses? I cannot imagine what use it has in building space shuttles.

Anyway, if you want help, you're going to need to drop the cute stories and cut to the crux of the issue. I expect though that there is no issue short of the cute stories.

steve90071
10-26-2004, 01:07 PM
maxpower, I've been laughing for 15 minutes. Don't stop now!

cojonesdetoro
10-26-2004, 03:08 PM
maxpower, I've been laughing for 15 minutes. Don't stop now!

You need to stop watching TV and get out more ofen. I thought it read more like someone trying too hard to be outrageous and funny. I think the best word to describe it is 'obnoxious'.

AVD
10-27-2004, 06:49 PM
I smiled a little.... :rolleyes: