PDA

View Full Version : Scanner winner

Luvs a freebie
07-25-2000, 08:42 PM
When will the winner for the posting contest that ended 7-22-00 be announced???? Love contests!!!

------------------
Free is awesome!!!!

Vlad
07-26-2000, 01:34 AM
Winner was chosen by Z-Mac marketing software randomly winner was "steve". We have contacted him so far he didnt reply to our e-mail he has 5 business days to claim his prize. But new contest is coming up and since we dont have many active members we can't do weekly contest anymore. mrsakar and sullise your prizes were sent long time ago and you should of received them by now. I do apologize to CouponLady since i had surgery it took me 3 weeks to recover however i did contact vendor about your prize and soon as i receive it will be shipped. Also guys thanks a lot for your effort and keep checking back with us we planning to expand merge with another site. With our and your effort DealKing can be sucessfull community and we promise contests and gifts to every active member.

-Vlad

vadim
07-26-2000, 02:06 AM
Yes, sorry we forgot to post it here. Our software picked it and we just emailed the person and we are waiting for the reply.

CouponLady
07-26-2000, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the info, had wondered what happened to that prize. LOL, thought maybe my maillady took it hostage, what with all the 'freebies' she has to deliver to me.

------------------
"Dad, mom's slumped over the computer again."

CouponLady
08-28-2000, 06:46 PM
Okay, Okay, I am still patiently waiting for my prize. Just out of curiousity, what prize did I win? Will I ever receive it? LOL, that's my life! OH well.

------------------
"Dad, mom's slumped over the computer again."