PDA

View Full Version : pissing match (split from: dtivo locals - The one, the ONLY)

midspan
01-03-2005, 12:04 PM
H A P P Y ?

JustCuz
01-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Mindspa - There are problems that a call to DTV cannot fix. For example, the continued use of old channels.dat files with mvchannels can render your locals gone forever. My post was intended as a possible solution for people who were having new, unsolved problems, not for people like you who obviously know everything.

midspan
01-03-2005, 04:50 PM
A I G H T...................

JustCuz
01-04-2005, 11:43 AM
You quoted me, then said, "Look people THINK smarter not harder," then went on to say that people's locals would come back on their own if they'd just wait. Your words were those of a know-it-all, and were in reply to my post which you quoted...now you tell me to "get a grip." *shrug* If I mistook the intent of your post, my apologies. In any case, I won't be wasting more space in this thread debating it...it's done. So, thanks for joining DDB last month; I hope you enjoy your stay.

midspan
01-06-2005, 09:06 PM
*shrug* If I mistook the intent of your post, my apologies. In any case, I won't be wasting more space in this thread debating it...it's done. So, thanks for joining DDB last month; I hope you enjoy your stay.

You did mistake my intent but was not entirely your fault . It was intended STRICKTLY for those who just seemed desperate to get there locals and we not haveing any other problem than no pationts i read like 10 posts from the day (not all from here)
And stated that just in hopes they would read that and not post unless they had a real problem as you described. I am sorry for that.

P.S when someon registers don't assume thats there first day on the site ;)
Only reason I registered at all was to answer an Install question that was left unanswered I have come to this site and set all 3 my dtivos up and not had to ask any Q's, but understand how it can be hard for some others here.
Sorry for the troubles.....................................