PDA

View Full Version : ban evasion (split from: TY enabled mplex for mpeg to TY stream conversion)

shat
04-11-2005, 05:28 PM
need ln -s ../utils done in mplex subdir.
Edit utils/Makefile

Got all five of the patchs complete now what is these cmd above?

alldeadhomiez
04-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Moved from Series2 Development.

Looks like shat == darrin75... goodbye.

what
04-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Now I'm getting errors when I try to compile.

I downloaded all the packages you listed plus nasm and installed it all to c:\cygwin

I put the source for mjpegtools in /usr/src/mjpegtools-1.6.2 using gunzip and tar and applied all five patches from /usr/src (patch -p1 <patchN.txt).

I then ran configure from the mjpegtools "root" directory and let it do its thing.

When it finished I typed make and hit enter. It goes through several directories but dies while building mplex with a bunch of errors like the following:

Code:

../mplex/.libs/libmplex2.a(libmplex2_la-lpcmstrm_in.o)(.text+0x5d8):/usr/src/mjp
egtools-1.6.2/mplex/lpcmstrm_in.cpp:186: undefined reference to `_mjpeg_info'
../mplex/.libs/libmplex2.a(libmplex2_la-lpcmstrm_in.o)(.text+0x5ee):/usr/src/mjp
egtools-1.6.2/mplex/lpcmstrm_in.cpp:187: undefined reference to `_mjpeg_info'
../mplex/.libs/libmplex2.a(libmplex2_la-lpcmstrm_in.o)(.text+0x617): In function
`_ZN10LPCMStream13OutputHdrInfoEv':
/usr/src/mjpegtools-1.6.2/mplex/lpcmstrm_in.cpp:199: undefined reference to `_mj
peg_info'
../mplex/.libs/libmplex2.a(libmplex2_la-lpcmstrm_in.o)(.text+0x640):/usr/src/mjp
egtools-1.6.2/mplex/lpcmstrm_in.cpp:201: undefined reference to `_mjpeg_info'
../mplex/.libs/libmplex2.a(libmplex2_la-lpcmstrm_in.o)(.text+0x656):/usr/src/mjp
egtools-1.6.2/mplex/lpcmstrm_in.cpp:203: more undefined references to `_mjpeg_in
fo' follow
../mplex/.libs/libmplex2.a(libmplex2_la-dtsstrm_in.o)(.text+0x35f): In function
`_ZN9DTSStream4InitEi':
/usr/src/mjpegtools-1.6.2/mplex/vector.hpp:18: undefined reference to `_mjpeg_er
ror_exit1'

Look i am not going to post anything, i am sorry for all that i have done, but other people are posting support ? sure looks like it above to me. my discussion was for cygwin development issue. I guess i got banned for regristration..I really don't think i should be banned..i did it again, but this is the only way i could contact you. What do i have to do to post again..Sorry :(

JJBliss
04-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Look i am not going to post anything, i am sorry for all that i have done, but other people are posting support ? sure looks like it above to me. my discussion was for cygwin development issue. I guess i got banned for regristration..I really don't think i should be banned..i did it again, but this is the only way i could contact you. What do i have to do to post again..Sorry :(

You have been banned again for violating simple netiquette and evading a ban.

If the moderator who banned you sees fit to accept your apology, he may convert your ban to a temporary ban, giving you some time to freshen up on your communication skills.

Otherwise, I suggest you look elsewhere for your Tivo hacking information.

alldeadhomiez
04-11-2005, 08:12 PM
../mplex/.libs/libmplex2.a(libmplex2_la-dtsstrm_in.o)(.text+0x35f): In function
`_ZN9DTSStream4InitEi':
/usr/src/mjpegtools-1.6.2/mplex/vector.hpp:18: undefined reference to `_mjpeg_er
ror_exit1'

If your post had belonged in the development forum (it didn't), you would have included information on where _mjpeg_error_exit1 is defined, why it isn't being linked in, etc. IOW, you would have provided insight into the problem, instead of complaining that it doesn't work.

If you choose to post support requests, the authors have graciously created a thread for that purpose. Use it.

The whole point of the penalty box is to keep disruptive people from posting. Registering new accounts so that you can post when you are temp banned kinda defeats the purpose, which is why the ban evasion rule exists.

I've made the darrin75 ban temporary (14 days), but if you post again under any other account before it's up, darrin75 (and the other account(s)) will again be banned permanently.