PDA

View Full Version : free psp!!! no joke

hinrick
05-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Hey all, I just watched a report on Tech TV about the company giving out Free ipods and pspís and they said its actually legit. My friend at school signed up for the free psp site and actually received it in the mail last week. Anyways, if you guys want to check out the site, here it is:
http://www.*************/?r=17788147**

alldeadhomiez
05-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Two words: "preview button"

Moved to Sewer.

dave868
05-25-2005, 03:28 PM
Yes gratis websites are legit. I got my ipod from them and am now working on a free Mac Mini..

But you will notice that posting such links are not allowed on this site. However I don't see the harm in placing them in your sig, as long as they are not intrusive.

I feel that gratis has a good program. Their biggest obstacle is people assuming they are a scam.

fixn278
05-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Yes gratis websites are legit. I got my ipod from them and am now working on a free Mac Mini..

But you will notice that posting such links are not allowed on this site. However I don't see the harm in placing them in your sig, as long as they are not intrusive.

I feel that gratis has a good program. Their biggest obstacle is people assuming they are a scam.

The harm in placing them in your signature is, it's against the rules to post them at all. Scam or real, it doesn't matter. It's against the rules here.

alldeadhomiez
05-25-2005, 05:03 PM

It IS a scam. Their entire operation relies on the fact that the people at the bottom of the pyramid will generate revenue without ever getting their prize.

AlphaWolf
05-26-2005, 01:32 PM
You know, with all the time you spend trying to spam this shit to various web forums, you could probably get a job that pays you more than enough to buy that gay little ipod that you must have. You could then use the extra money you earn to buy other shit too.

AVD
05-26-2005, 05:21 PM
IPods are gay?

dave868
05-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Actually I do think that iPods may be gay... At least metrosexual...

I am not spamming or scamming anyone. The business model is solid... Gratis pays out aproximtely $40 per referral. They recieve $100 to $150 per referral. The sponser gets interested clients.

I was skeptical at first but the numbers make sense. It does not depend on the people at the bottom getting nothing. The people at the bottom always get nothing because its always growing. Bottom just means you haven't risen yet.

I repect that such posts are not allowed and stated that in my original post. Now I just wonder why this has generated such anger.

alldeadhomiez
05-27-2005, 12:05 AM
The people at the bottom always get nothing because its always growing. Bottom just means you haven't risen yet.

Charles Ponzi would be proud. (http://home.nycap.rr.com/useless/ponzi/)

:rolleyes:

To say nothing of the fact that the number of people on the bottom grows geometrically.

I repect that such posts are not allowed and stated that in my original post. Now I just wonder why this has generated such anger.

What you might not know is that we (and most web forums) get several "free ipod" spam posts every day, from people who sign up just to whore out their affiliate URL. Of course, the companies running the promotions tacitly encourage this.

Anyone remember AllAdvantage?

cheer
05-27-2005, 12:42 AM
I was skeptical at first but the numbers make sense. It does not depend on the people at the bottom getting nothing. The people at the bottom always get nothing because its always growing. Bottom just means you haven't risen yet.

A Ponzi scheme is not complicated. Like any Ponzi scheme, yes the bottom keeps growing and eventually (quickly!) grows to the point where it is not possible to pay the referrals.

The anger comes not only from yet another one of these scams but from the fact that you can't seem to understand it for what it is. IMHO, anyway.

mrblack51
05-27-2005, 04:48 AM
Anyone remember AllAdvantage?

now that was a scam and a half...course, if you signed up under yourself and used auto-surfing tools, it was easy to scam the scammers... =)

cheer
05-27-2005, 08:25 AM
now that was a scam and a half...course, if you signed up under yourself and used auto-surfing tools, it was easy to scam the scammers... =)
My mother in law got a whopping $5.27 from them. :)