PDA

View Full Version : TiVoWebPlus MRV modules

RYSmith315
06-18-2005, 04:28 PM
I've taken CapablePerson66's set_mrv_name_67.tcl and made it a callable module used in a TiVoWebPlus module.

If you want to use it put BOTH of the files in your tivoweb modules directory and reload or restart TiVoWeb.

Enjoy!

RYSmith315
06-20-2005, 02:38 AM
Here is a TiVoWebPlus modules to configure the network parameters, as well as Wireless stuff. Sorry, no WEP support yet!

Just drop this module in your tivoweb module directory and reload.

SteveT
07-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Here is a TiVoWebPlus modules to configure the network parameters, as well as Wireless stuff. Sorry, no WEP support yet!

Just drop this module in your tivoweb module directory and reload.I upgraded directly from 3.1.1e to 6.2, so I didn't have the IpParams value or the NetConfigIpParams subobject. I modified the module to include the code needed to create those objects, and also added a link to the MFS object (to simplify verification of the new values).

NutKase
07-07-2005, 06:42 PM
I've taken CapablePerson66's set_mrv_name_67.tcl and made it a callable module used in a TiVoWebPlus module.

If you want to use it put BOTH of the files in your tivoweb modules directory and reload or restart TiVoWeb.

Enjoy!

Just to set the record straight...

CapablePerson66 never released any file named set_mrv_name_67.tcl.

He/She released set_mrv_name.tcl.

alldeadhomiez updated and released his version (named the same) to work with SA tivo's and 'selectively kill' blowfish encryption.

I, with permission, released alldeadhomiez' version named set_mrv_name_ADH.tcl with superpatch-4all to start differentiating the script.

Then, again with permission, I released alldeadhomiez' script, and updated it to remove the event call and prevent errors with 6.2x and 7.1x tivo software versions... and renamed it to set_mrv_name_67.tcl to include with superpatch-67all.

I tried to pay tribute to this history in the file comments but just wanted to clarify.

NutKase

RYSmith315
07-12-2005, 01:43 AM
No disrespect was intended. If I attributed the original work that I built on to the wrong person. I'm sorry. I just wanted to give back and further the cause.

Anybody figured out WEP yet?