PDA

View Full Version : .tivo --> xvid

dB02
06-28-2005, 11:11 PM
OK.. Well I have setup eTiVo and it can make WMV.. But sometimes I am going to need Xvids...

Is there a program that will accept an MPG that I make with DSD and convert it to an Xvid? I get an error w/ VirtualDub.. Any ideas? Thanks

Greubin
06-28-2005, 11:22 PM
Try googling "AutoGk", works great for me :cool:

dB02
06-29-2005, 12:46 AM
Alright, I'm playing around with this, seems like it will work just fine.. Now if only someone could make this work with eTiVo... I would be in heaven

klamath
07-01-2005, 12:38 PM
is anyone having a problem with "No video streams were found" error when you try to pop down a direct show dump mpg into it?

scoob8000
07-14-2005, 12:53 PM
I've been using DSD with DrDivx for awhile with no problems...

johnny
07-22-2005, 04:54 PM
http://divx.ppccool.com/

MOStyle
07-23-2005, 11:56 AM
is anyone having a problem with "No video streams were found" error when you try to pop down a direct show dump mpg into it?
Yes, I am Having this problem aswell...

If you load the resulting mpg into Virtual Dub, if gives ya stream errors aswell...

klamath
07-23-2005, 12:34 PM
Yes, I am Having this problem aswell...

If you load the resulting mpg into Virtual Dub, if gives ya stream errors aswell...

that direct show dump until is a ****ing joke. i converted half of my tivos and deleted the converted ones to find out that the program ****ed me over.

im using this: http://the8thsign.blogsome.com/2005/04/19/automated-tivo-to-go-to-mpeg2decrypting/

seems to be working 100%, all the shows autogk couldnt do, it does now after running the tivo files thru it.

Abone9
07-23-2005, 04:15 PM
that direct show dump until is a ****ing joke. i converted half of my tivos and deleted the converted ones to find out that the program ****ed me over
For what it's worth I have used DSD to convert 50+ TTG rips and haven't had any issues yet. I don't think it is a joke at all but I can understand why you would be bitter if you lost a lot of your programming. I know Masnark the guy behind etivo and DSD has been very helpful in solving a lot of problems. If you haven't already you might want to post your problems in these threads to see if anyone has any suggestions.

DirectShow Dump http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44009&highlight=directshow+dump

etivo http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34314

If you are happy with the Autodvrconvert graphedit utillity then ignore my suggestions.

dB02
07-24-2005, 02:00 PM
Ahhh

OK,

DSD gives me MPG files that dont load into AutoGK sometimes as well..

Dr Divx cannot encode to Xvid can it?

Pocker divx encoder gave me a file that was just sound after using a DSD'd mpg..

Etivo is great, but i need Xvid, not WMV

Ideas?

Masnark
07-24-2005, 02:28 PM
i converted half of my tivos and deleted the converted ones to find out that the program ****ed me over.

Hey, at least you got some sex out of it. That has to count for something.

Masnark
07-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Added this to to the site. Hopefuly, people will not make the same mistake and feel like they have been sexually violated by a piece of software:

Be warned
As the EULA suggests, I make no promises on the DSD (or anything else for that matter). I have gotten some emails saying the files DSD produces are not compatible with some programs while others say it works like a charm. Make sure things work before deleting your original files.
I myself am not using DSD and do not need it - I wrote it just as a public service since people seemed to think it would be useful.

dB02
07-24-2005, 06:49 PM
Any suggestions for Xvid? I'm not getting an audio track in AutoGK after DSDing the files

klamath
07-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Any suggestions for Xvid? I'm not getting an audio track in AutoGK after DSDing the files

did you try the link i posted? everything seems to work with autogk.

klamath
07-28-2005, 02:41 PM
maybe your software can give talks to bad kids in trouble with the law.

DSD="See what you get when you do bad things!?!?! This is your ass=o this is your ass when DSD gets done with it=( ) "

:)

Added this to to the site. Hopefuly, people will not make the same mistake and feel like they have been sexually violated by a piece of software:

Be warned
As the EULA suggests, I make no promises on the DSD (or anything else for that matter). I have gotten some emails saying the files DSD produces are not compatible with some programs while others say it works like a charm. Make sure things work before deleting your original files.
I myself am not using DSD and do not need it - I wrote it just as a public service since people seemed to think it would be useful.