PDA

View Full Version : The Death of TiVo

meesh0617
07-12-2005, 03:09 PM
The Death of TiVo Hacking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if I would call this thread "dismal future for TiVo hackin" It's more like "The Death of TiVo Hacking".

TiVo is in it's last days. We will finally be able to replace this antiquated TiVo box that requires a monthly fee with a more state of the art Media Center PC that is capable of so much more (Music, Movies, Pictures, Recording TV, wireless networking etc...) right out of the box with no montly fee, and will fit right in with your audio components.

Here is an example of the future;

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...7541&CatId=1344

Yes the price is high but we all know that will change over the next 12 months.

But my greatest joy will be demise of the DealDatabase Forum with so many holier than thou members who feel they are better than everyone else. I have been on here for a couple of years (under a different ID) and have been royally treated like SH*T and I have witnessed others get the same treatment. It's sad because it could have been a great forum but it never had a chance especially with the likes of JJPISS as the Boss Hog of all of the GODS in this forum.

So get ready for the end little boys because the future is upon us. Enjoy the final days in the KINGDOM known as DealDatabase.

The truth has been spoken..... CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?

....and yes i cross posted, and it felt good :)

JJBliss
07-12-2005, 03:24 PM
....and yes i cross posted, and it felt good :)
You knowingly violated standard netiquette, AND you cross posted in the wrong forum too. I guess there's more then one reason for your ban now, huh?

Whatever... Unimportant really. Under your sbradford account you were of little use.

JJBliss
07-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Moved to Sewer

cojonesdetoro
07-14-2005, 01:09 PM
I usually avoid places I don't like... but that's just me.