PDA

View Full Version : rename manualy recorded shows

panjabi
09-08-2005, 11:33 PM
sorry for starting new thread i searched and found one thread similar to mine and no one had replied.

sa1 3.0 philips and no subscription
tivowebplus1.2 with hackman
ok very simple question, i just record stuff from my cam my kids stuff and then move it to computer
as you know it gives weired name when you record it manualy and how do i change that when i go to screen/now playing/ i see the file there but i cannot rename it, do i need to install some script if i remeber before my hd crashed and i had to reload everyting, before in tivowebplus i was able to do that from the main menu but now i don't see that optoin.
than you

darrin75
09-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Really belongs in newbie thread. Search for EditTitle.tcl

panjabi
09-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Really belongs in newbie thread. Search for EditTitle.tcl
very very quick response, i don't know how to move it there i hate to post another post but since i have now posted here it would be nice to get clear answer if someone know, i have download edittitle.tcl but that is not through tivowebplu you have to go into bash to run that and rename stuff which is time consuming and i know that this can be done vioa tivowebplus but i think im missing some module and sorry for posting here i thought it was related to extraction and stuff.
thank you kindly

panjabi
09-09-2005, 10:54 PM
it was a simple answer and i found it, it's amazing that no one knew it or or no one cared to answer me
what i was looking was for msstream, its a nice progie with that you can reame shows from main tivoweb page
thanks