PDA

View Full Version : Series 2 6.2 Video Decryption REQUEST How about an Automated script and bootable CD

gamo62
10-22-2005, 11:22 AM
I have spent the last several days trying to research video decryption instructions for a Series 2 RID running a hacked 6.2. Most of what I have found are old, and conflicting on how to decrypt video and pull it off.

Is there a script or CD that will apply all necessary files/hacks?

For everyones information, there is a new "Zipper" CD that hacks the Series 2 HD and installs all of the enhancements?

Why can't this be done here? Have someone here who is in the know, come up with one.

Boot from the CD, install the hacked kernel, utilties and there you go.

Thanks for everyones time in the past. But with so many conflicting techniques, it's easy for people to get confused.

G.W.

cheer
10-22-2005, 12:02 PM
The problem with boot CDs and the like is they quickly become obsolete. Also, they prevent newbs from learning what they are doing...and so when things go wrong, it's a mess.

Having said that, to disable encryption on a 6.2 DTivo, just run the superpatch_67 and you're golden.

eastwind
10-22-2005, 01:41 PM
I have spent the last several days trying to research video decryption instructions for a Series 2 RID running a hacked 6.2. Most of what I have found are old, and conflicting on how to decrypt video and pull it off.

Is there a script or CD that will apply all necessary files/hacks?

For everyones information, there is a new "Zipper" CD that hacks the Series 2 HD and installs all of the enhancements?

Why can't this be done here? Have someone here who is in the know, come up with one.

Boot from the CD, install the hacked kernel, utilties and there you go.

Thanks for everyones time in the past. But with so many conflicting techniques, it's easy for people to get confused.

G.W.
Problem is, if we do that for you (and others that don't want to learn) it becomes a support nightmare when you mess up. It's not difficult if you take some time to study the necessities. You need to understand what a monte is and how to do it. How the TiVo filesystem is laid out and how to change the kernel in the boot partition. This board is about hacking--not about having a hacked system.

ew

gamo62
10-23-2005, 03:15 AM
Problem is, if we do that for you (and others that don't want to learn) it becomes a support nightmare when you mess up. It's not difficult if you take some time to study the necessities. You need to understand what a monte is and how to do it. How the TiVo filesystem is laid out and how to change the kernel in the boot partition. This board is about hacking--not about having a hacked system.

ew
I understand that. If there was one common place to look or one set of instructions then that would be fine. I am trying to learn. But with posts going back to 2003, and the absence of updated info, it is difficult. I have the killhdinitrd file and the hacked kernel. But I cannot run it on my Tivo because it is a binary and needs to be rebuilt? OK. i'm officially lost. Looked for hours to find out how to rebuild it for MIPS, but no luck. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

cheer
10-23-2005, 10:36 AM
I understand that. If there was one common place to look or one set of instructions then that would be fine. I am trying to learn. But with posts going back to 2003, and the absence of updated info, it is difficult. I have the killhdinitrd file and the hacked kernel. But I cannot run it on my Tivo because it is a binary and needs to be rebuilt? OK. i'm officially lost. Looked for hours to find out how to rebuild it for MIPS, but no luck. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
You don't run it on the Tivo.

Assuming a DTivo w/6.2, you need to get a virgin 3.1.5 kernel and run killhdinitrd on it using your PC.

gamo62
10-23-2005, 10:28 PM

Assuming a DTivo w/6.2, you need to get a virgin 3.1.5 kernel and run killhdinitrd on it using your PC.

The DTivo w/ 6.2 has already been hacked. I need to add the unscrambled 3.1.5 kernel so I can pull my wifes shows off that were recorded before I disabled enctyption. I did as was suggested as to the /init directory. And still no go. Is there any way to tell if it is indeed working? Thanks.

I have the files. I just need to put them on the TiVo drive.
G.W.

chrised
10-23-2005, 11:37 PM
The DTivo w/ 6.2 has already been hacked. I need to add the unscrambled 3.1.5 kernel so I can pull my wifes's shows off that were recorded before I disabled enctyption.

I have the files. I just need to put them on the TiVo drive. And I cannot get killhdinitrdto work. I understand it has to be ran off of the PC as it is a binary...But from that point on I am lost. Thanks.

G.W.

If you took the time to understand what the new sleeper (oops, zipper) did, you'd realize that you've already installed a stock kernel that has had killhdinitrd applied. And I hope you realize when you say run as a binary on the PC, that it is under Linux and not windows. But, you don't even need to worry about killhdinitrd right now. You've already said you've got your 6.2 hacked, which can only happen if that step is done.

If you take the time to read just the first 4 messages in the scramblethis thread, it would be clear that you need to "monte" into the special kernel.

Installing a monte is not exactly trivial for someone new, particularly when they don't understand how their tivo was initially hacked. I will give you a hint though because I remember how hard this was for me the first time.

Spend some time reviewing the init framework in the 4.0 on rid package. That package loads a custom kernel, which is exactly what you need to do. But, you need to leave the umafix stuff out. here's the message to look at: http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?p=202704&postcount=2 Also look at message #5 there which talks more on the installation. You'll use the special descramble kernel instead of the lba48 kernel they were using.

And, you don't have to compile anything to accomplish this. And, if careful, it can be entirely done via telnet and ftp while your tivo is running (of course, with a reboot when its all configured).

Good luck.

gamo62
10-24-2005, 04:21 AM
If you took the time to understand what the new sleeper (oops, zipper) did, you'd realize that you've already installed a stock kernel that has had killhdinitrd applied. And I hope you realize when you say run as a binary on the PC, that it is under Linux and not windows. But, you don't even need to worry about killhdinitrd right now. You've already said you've got your 6.2 hacked, which can only happen if that step is done.

If you take the time to read just the first 4 messages in the scramblethis thread, it would be clear that you need to "monte" into the special kernel.

Installing a monte is not exactly trivial for someone new, particularly when they don't understand how their tivo was initially hacked. I will give you a hint though because I remember how hard this was for me the first time.

Spend some time reviewing the init framework in the 4.0 on rid package. That package loads a custom kernel, which is exactly what you need to do. But, you need to leave the umafix stuff out. here's the message to look at: http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?p=202704&postcount=2 Also look at message #5 there which talks more on the installation. You'll use the special descramble kernel instead of the lba48 kernel they were using.

And, you don't have to compile anything to accomplish this. And, if careful, it can be entirely done via telnet and ftp while your tivo is running (of course, with a reboot when its all configured).

Good luck.

I had an iidea that that all was required was the monte. Now from what I've figured out so far, I put the scrambled kernal in /chainload and have to create a test.conf file.

cheer
10-24-2005, 01:01 PM
I had an iidea that that all was required was the monte. Now from what I've figured out so far, I put the scrambled kernal in /chainload and have to create a test.conf file.
One more thing. The 3.1.5 kernel (which, in LinuxReality is a 2.4.20 kernel) has monte issues. Or, rather, the 2.4.20 version of monte has issues -- it's not stable.

So you have to actually boot with a LinuxReality 2.4.4 kernel (like a killhdinitrd'd 3.1.1c kernel) and then monte to the 3.1.5 S2_Unscramble kernel.

gamo62
10-29-2005, 03:01 AM
One more thing. The 3.1.5 kernel (which, in LinuxReality is a 2.4.20 kernel) has monte issues. Or, rather, the 2.4.20 version of monte has issues -- it's not stable.

So you have to actually boot with a LinuxReality 2.4.4 kernel (like a killhdinitrd'd 3.1.1c kernel) and then monte to the 3.1.5 S2_Unscramble kernel.

Well, I guess it is useless. Because of the lack of assistance, I lost all of my wifes recordings. I tried several solutions, got no suggestions, and ended up just restoring an image on the hard drive, running the 51 killer, pulling it and putting in the bigger drive. So. For those of you who wasted my time by being vague? I say thank you. At least the drive that is in there was done with no assistance from anyone here. And the recordings will be unscrambled by default.

Here's a suggestion. How about starting a thread with CURRENT solutions. Not this obsolescent crap dating back to 2003. And deleting the conflicting potential resoutions. Just a suggestion.

chrised
10-29-2005, 04:52 PM
http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showpost.php?p=193135&postcount=1

However, you are STRONGLY advised to make a FULL backup of your drive before
attempting the "in place" unscramble. Since you will be WRITING to the disk,
if anything goes wrong, some (even ALL) of your programming could be
rendered unusable. This cannot be stressed enough: "In place" unscrambling can
DESTROY your shows!

Anyone wanting to save their recordings bad enough to try this decryption technique should do the obvious.. BACKUP FIRST.

Heck, anytime you connect your Tivo HD to a PC or use a "dd" command against the HD, you are taking a risk of losing it all.

You only have yourself to blame.

On a sidenote, I don't really believe you lost those recordings unless you made a really bad mistake.

I'd bet if you transfered the kernel and root partitions from your working drive to the messed up one, you'd probably find all your recordings are fine.

Edit: Oops, sounds like you restored that image to the same hard drive. In that case, its obviously too late.

ricw
10-29-2005, 07:55 PM
This is way too confusing to me. I have hacked my DTivo, have everything working except I cannot Decrypt my movies and shows. I looked at the Unscramble thing but I think you guys are from another planet. This is very frustrating. I am thinking about re-installing my original HD and saying to hell with it. I really would like to get the movies and shows from the Tivo, but I don't understand how to do it. I have TYTool and it works great, but when I tell it to refresh I get an error message that says "Sorry, could not obtain the list". I am sure it is because the files are scrambled. Any help would be appreciated. I am not asking for a handout here, but some guidance would be good. Thank you,
Rick

cheer
10-30-2005, 01:21 AM
Well, I guess it is useless. Because of the lack of assistance, I lost all of my wifes recordings. I tried several solutions, got no suggestions, and ended up just restoring an image on the hard drive, running the 51 killer, pulling it and putting in the bigger drive. So. For those of you who wasted my time by being vague? I say thank you. At least the drive that is in there was done with no assistance from anyone here. And the recordings will be unscrambled by default.

Here's a suggestion. How about starting a thread with CURRENT solutions. Not this obsolescent crap dating back to 2003. And deleting the conflicting potential resoutions. Just a suggestion.
Well most of us have more patience, and read and learn before wiping the drive and losing the recordings.

Here's a suggestion. How about putting some effort into things yourself? Last I checked, none of us were getting paid to help you. If you can't be patient, this isn't the hobby for you.

You lost the recordings because you couldn't wait, not because of us. Accept responsibility.

cheer
10-30-2005, 01:24 AM
This is way too confusing to me. I have hacked my DTivo, have everything working except I cannot Decrypt my movies and shows. I looked at the Unscramble thing but I think you guys are from another planet. This is very frustrating. I am thinking about re-installing my original HD and saying to hell with it. I really would like to get the movies and shows from the Tivo, but I don't understand how to do it. I have TYTool and it works great, but when I tell it to refresh I get an error message that says "Sorry, could not obtain the list". I am sure it is because the files are scrambled. Any help would be appreciated. I am not asking for a handout here, but some guidance would be good. Thank you,
Rick
Slow down.

Are you trying to unscramble videos that are already scrambled, or are you trying to change things such that new recordings will be unscrambled?

For the latter...if you are running 6.2, just find the superpatch67 and run it.

For the former, you have to use a process called "monte" to load a custom kernel, and run a special version of the tserver for TyTool. Look for the S2_Unscramble thread and read through it. It's not ultra-difficult, but it's not trivial.

gamo62
10-30-2005, 02:26 AM
Well most of us have more patience, and read and learn before wiping the drive and losing the recordings.

Here's a suggestion. How about putting some effort into things yourself? Last I checked, none of us were getting paid to help you. If you can't be patient, this isn't the hobby for you.

You lost the recordings because you couldn't wait, not because of us. Accept responsibility.

Just how long should I have waited? Tell me that? Here's the skinny. I accept reponsiblity in that I actually was ignorant enough to ask you for help. Because, I got nothing but cryptic messages from everyone here. In the forum I somewhat understand. But in a PM? Come on? IF YOU'RE GOING TO PM SOMEONE, THEN GET TOP THE POINT AND STOP YANKING PEOPLES CHAINS! I kept getting "Well, you have to research it" FINE! I understand that. But how about updating the areas in WHICH TO LOOK! Not sending someone on a wild goose chase for posts from 2003 that aren't even RELEVANT anymore. In fact someone referred me to a post that was 4.0 related. And then, it's, oh don't do the last step. Guys. And gals if present. Get your crap together.

Your arrogance does NOT become you!

eastwind
10-30-2005, 03:10 AM
Just how long should I have waited? Tell me that? Here's the skinny. I accept reponsiblity in that I actually was ignorant enough to ask you for help. Because, I got nothing but cryptic messages from everyone here. In the forum I somewhat understand. But in a PM? Come on? IF YOU'RE GOING TO PM SOMEONE, THEN GET TOP THE POINT AND STOP YANKING PEOPLES CHAINS! I kept getting "Well, you have to research it" FINE! I understand that. But how about updating the areas in WHICH TO LOOK! Not sending someone on a wild goose chase for posts from 2003 that aren't even RELEVANT anymore. In fact someone referred me to a post that was 4.0 related. And then, it's, oh don't do the last step. Guys. And gals if present. Get your crap together.

All the information is here. I didn't make any of this stuff up--I'm just using it. There's information on how to hack the system (killhdinitrd), how to use a different kernel than TiVo supplied (monte to a custom kernel), and how to use the S2_unscramble kernel to extract or decode encrypted streams. Sorry you didn't want to put in a little effort into making a backup instead of practicing something you admittedly didn't quite understand on your only working copy, but that's on you not anyone else. Here's some history for you: When I got my DVR40 I didn't hack it. I just let it record and used it as a TiVo even though I hacked my SAS1 a couple of years ago. All I did with the DVR40 was put in a bigger drive. Then I started reading all the threads I'd been ignoring because they didn't pertain to me. Once I thought I was up to speed enough to hack it, I made a full (dd) backup of the drive onto an even bigger drive. Yes, that meant having a 160GB drive sitting around collecting dust, but I had it in case I mess up on the 250GB and I would be able to slap it back in the DTiVo and let it go without missing my SPs. Then I hacked it and tested it and tried again and tested. Once it was working and I knew it, I proceeded to the monte setup. I only had to pull the drive a couple of times during that step, and I made some scripts that I could run if I wanted to switch back to the alternate partition pair (both were running 3.1.1e--one with the S2_unscramble kernel). Then I started decrypting-in-place some of the shows I didn't care much about (Suggestions) to test it out. Seemed to work, so I queued up a bunch of other shows (made a script) and let them run. Everything was coming up roses, so I let the rest of them go. I think I might've lost one or two recordings (out of 80 or so), but the point is that I made a backup and took baby steps. Maybe you can learn from this, or maybe not. The point is, you are responsible for your own TiVo and your own learning. The information is here, and if you have to lose some of the chaff so be it.

ew

cheer
10-30-2005, 11:05 AM

I see. I didn't realize we were here to organize and present information to you so that your life becomes easier.

And you call us arrogant?

ricw
10-30-2005, 11:33 AM
Well Cheer, thank you. I guess I have been a bit impatient. But, I have been trying to get this to work for about 3 months now and I really don't know a whole lot about Unix commands, just getting a bit frustrated.
Anyway, I will try to locate the Superpatch and run it. Also I will try to figure out and "use a process called "monte" to load a custom kernel". I will inform you of my "success", if I have any. Thanks again.
Rick

cheer
10-30-2005, 02:21 PM
You can find the superpatch here (http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43325) and the support thread is here. (http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43326) Note that this assumes you are running 6.x or 7.x of the Tivo software.

For monte information start with this thread (http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22154) which was the original monte thread. The versions mentioned are outdated but the process has not changed much. For more updated info, then read this thread. (http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37226)

To understand the basic concept of monte, you have to understand Tivo security and the chain of trust.

Tivo kernels have signatures (I am oversimplifying as much for my sake as yours) that are checked during the boot process. If the signature is missing or invalid, it won't boot. If the kernel checks OK, and it's a standard, unmodified Tivo kernel, then any changes made to the filesystem will be undone.

In order to get around this, some very clever people wrote a program called killhdinitrd. This program, when run on certain, specific, kernel versions, modifies the kernel such that it will still pass the boot check but won't undo file system changes.

Normally, then, to hack a Tivo we replace the stock kernel with a compatible kernel that has been killhdinitrd'd. Fortunately, some kernels work across multiple Tivo software versions. A kernel from version 3.1.1c, for example, will work with 3.1.1d and 3.1.1e. A kernel from version 3.1.5 will work with 3.1.5f or 6.2 or 7.x.

While I am on the subject, version numbers can be confusing. There is the Linux kernel version -- for example, 3.1.1c is a 2.4.4 Linux kernel, whereas 3.1.5 is a 2.4.20 Linux kernel. Then there is the Tivo software version, such as 6.2 or 7.1. Then there is the Tivo kernel version -- we tend to refer to those by the Tivo software version they came from. So when I say that a 3.1.5 kernel works with 6.2, I mean that the kernel that comes from Tivo software 3.1.5 (which is a Linux kernel version 2.4.20) works with 6.2. Clear? :)

OK. Where the monte aspect comes in is when we want to run a custom kernel -- in other words, a kernel that's been recompiled to contain some kind of enhancements or features. The S2_Unscramble kernels are like this. Since they've been recompiled, they can't pass the boot check. So, how do we run them?

Monte. Monte, put simply, is just a method of chainloading from one kernel to another. Using the monte modules we can boot using a killhdinitrd'd kernel that passes the boot checks, and then chain into a custom kernel.

Unfortunately, it's a bit more complicated than that. You would think that the answer would then be to boot from a killhdinitrd'd 3.1.5 kernel and then chainload the S2_Unscramble kernel...but no. The 2.4.20 Linux version of monte is unstable. It might work...but then it might not.

So what do we do? We boot from a 3.1.1c killhdinitrd'd kernel (which, remember, is Linux kernel version 2.4.4). We use the 2.4.4 Linux version of monte, and we chainload the 3.1.5 (Linux version 2.4.20) S2_Unscramble kernel. We have to use that version of the S2_Unscramble because ultimately 6.2 requires a 3.1.5/2.4.20 kernel to run.

The most common approach to running monte is to use the rc.sysinit.real approach. The short description is that the rc.sysinit file gets renamed to rc.sysinit.real, and rc.sysinit contains the commands to monte to the custom kernel and then (after the monte) fires off rc.sysinit.real. That, too, is a bit of an oversimplification. If you're still not clear on the approach, read the monte threads above and then do a forum search on rc.sysinit.real.

Once you've done some of this reading, feel free to come back with questions.

gamo62
10-31-2005, 05:59 AM
I see. I didn't realize we were here to organize and present information to you so that your life becomes easier.

And you call us arrogant?

If the information was more current and concise then there you go. I must be arrogant. I had no problems hacking my drive in the first place. Getting the utilities to work. I wonder why that was. Because the information over at Tivocommunity was precise and to the point. No cryptic archaic crap. My only flub was asking for help. A push in the right direction. And all I got was riddle me this...riddle me that. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. Pick a leader, and go from there. Brevity is understated.

So. Tell me again why there isn't a bootable CD with all of the necessary files? If they are smart enough over at Tivocommunity, then why not here?

cheer
10-31-2005, 08:30 AM
If the information was more current and concise then there you go. I must be arrogant. I had no problems hacking my drive in the first place. Getting the utilities to work. I wonder why that was. Because the information over at Tivocommunity was precise and to the point. No cryptic archaic crap. My only flub was asking for help. A push in the right direction. And all I got was riddle me this...riddle me that. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. Pick a leader, and go from there. Brevity is understated.

So. Tell me again why there isn't a bootable CD with all of the necessary files? If they are smart enough over at Tivocommunity, then why not here?
Because creating one would be a lot of work with absolutely no reward. Because creating one would trigger a barrage of support questions (or support demands). Because there's absolutely no incentive to do so.

Whether the information is current and concise or not is not the point. You are arrogant regardless. You behave as though this forum has some kind of obligation to you, when it has no such thing.

We're hobbyists sharing information, not a paid group of support technicians. Could the information here be organized in a more concise fashion? Sure. But maintaining all of the info here in an organized manner would not be a trivial effort. As yet, nobody has volunteered to donate their time to do such a thing.

When I first came here, I had no idea what any of this stuff was. I spent a long time reading, and I figured it out. You can too, if you are willing to try.

Finally, your complaint about "riddle me this, riddle me that" is specious. As I review the thread, the fact is you acted as though you understood the advice you received until your little rant:

I have the killhdinitrd file and the hacked kernel. But I cannot run it on my Tivo because it is a binary and needs to be rebuilt? OK. i'm officially lost. Looked for hours to find out how to rebuild it for MIPS, but no luck. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

The DTivo w/ 6.2 has already been hacked. I need to add the unscrambled 3.1.5 kernel so I can pull my wifes shows off that were recorded before I disabled enctyption. I did as was suggested as to the /init directory. And still no go. Is there any way to tell if it is indeed working? Thanks.

I have the files. I just need to put them on the TiVo drive.

Spend some time reviewing the init framework in the 4.0 on rid package. That package loads a custom kernel, which is exactly what you need to do. But, you need to leave the umafix stuff out. here's the message to look at: http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/sh...04&postcount=2 Also look at message #5 there which talks more on the installation. You'll use the special descramble kernel instead of the lba48 kernel they were using.

See? At this point you clearly give the impression that you know what monte is. You aren't even asking a question here, but it can be inferred that you want confirmation of what you are doing. Then, to make sure you don't run into a known issue, I add:

At no time up to this point have you complained about riddles, or vagueness. You did bring up the organization issue -- a common enough remark around here. Generally there is a lot to wade through. This is a hobby, and requires a time commitment. We've all had to go through the same thing.

Your very next message is your "Well I lost my wife's recordings and it's your fault" message.

Stop acting like this forum owes you (or anyone) anything.

esayre
10-31-2005, 09:44 AM
I own two fully hacked DSR6000 and through a push from my brother I "upgraded" to a DSR7000. Back to square one.

So I am starting over and since it's been 2 years since I did a lot of the hacks my memory isn't that sharp. I used Steve Jenkins excellent guide the first time around. In searching around I found there wasn't a version for Series 2 that rivaled that quality.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........what's it take to get one going? I am willing to donate some time.

Also, both sides on this battle need to have a bit of empathy for the other.

Experienced guys need to remember, newbies, like me, don't have the familiarity with the product that you do. And the newbies have to remember the help is free and you know what they say about that....

Again, I am willing to spearhead a project that gets a QUALITY guide together for the Series 2.

Smack

cheer
10-31-2005, 11:12 AM
The problem is not making a quality guide. I could probably write one, and so could many of the experienced members around here.

The problems are:

Keeping it up to date
Fixing the errors as they are discovered
Supporting it
Answering all the questions from the newbies who attempt to follow a guide without any understanding of what is actually being done

I remember very clearly what it was like to be a newbie with no idea where to start. I spent four months reading before I took a shot at hacking one of my DTivos, because initially I was overwhelmed. The information was scattered an ddisorganized, and it was tough to figure out what information was still relevant and what was not.

I ended up printing out lots of threads and reading them by date order. I figured that if I read, say, the original monte thread and then later read some of the newer threads, I could figure out what had "changed" since the original stuff was posted.

I do not consider myself an expert. I'm not much of a programmer, and coming into this I had very limited UNIX/Linux experience. As I read each thread, I took notes of any term or concept I did not understand so I could search for them later. I hit eBay and bought an SD-DVR40 for our bedroom (the only remaining room that didn't have a DTivo) to use as my test bed.

When I finally felt ready, I posted a note saying, "OK, here's what I plan to do..." The DDB regulars weighed in with comments/corrections/etc., which sent me off reading again.

Sounds like a lot of work, doesn't it? Well, it was. But as a result, two things occurred:

My first attempt went without a hitch
I understood what each step was doing

Now when I have issues, I know right where to start looking, because all of the goofy terms like killhdinitrd and monte and everything else make sense to me.

Had I followed a guide blindly, I would have been in serious trouble the minute something went wrong. This is what will happen with any guide: suddely there will be scores of posts saying, "Well I followed such-and-such a guide but now my Tivo won't boot; what did I do wrong?"

And when the experienced folks around here don't immediately begin the handholding, they'll be pilloried as arrogant elitists who don't want anyone to join their clique, as opposed to busy people who get tired of answering the same questions over and over or babysitting people who didn't want to do all the hard work that the experienced folks had to do.

eastwind
10-31-2005, 01:46 PM
If they're smart enough at Tivocommunity, why are you here?

ew

ricw
11-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Hi Cheer,
Thank you for the info. Now, where can I find that "Special" version of tserver that you were talking about?
Rick