PDA

View Full Version : mfs_ftp won't show contents of "ty" folder

Andy in NYC
11-18-2005, 04:30 PM
Using either FTP Navigator or SmartFTP, I can't see the contents of the .ty folder. When I double click to browse, the message returned by the program (SmartFTP) is:

250 Directory change successful.
PWD
257 "/ty" is current directory.
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,0,75,12,32).
Opening data connection to 192.168.0.75 Port: 3104
LIST -aL
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for file list.
0 bytes transferred. (0 bytes/s) (78 ms)
Server closed connection

When I change from Auto Mode to Binary, I get the same results.
Not checking "Use passive mode" doesn't change results either.

I have an HR10-250; installed S1 binaries, overwrote with S2 file, did the chmod on the new files.

Can't find an answer doing various searches.

Thanks all.

Andrew

Andy in NYC
11-19-2005, 08:35 PM
When I use FTP Navigator or SmartFTP I sometimes get the following message in my telnet window (followed by a reboot of the Tivo)

HDTivo-TiVo# Tmk Assertion Failure:
BlockFailure, line 2150 ()
Tmk Fatal Error: Thread tivosh <248> died due to signal -2
de0fc8

My FTP client (on the PC side) sees the listing of directories (.ty, .ty+, tmp, etc)

When I click to view the files in that directory (which should be the shows in .ty in the .ty folder, for example) I either get a closed connection or a rebooted Tivo with the error above on the telnet client screen.

Help?

So close, yet so far.

Andrew

sanderton
11-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Very, very far!

You sometimes get a Tmk Assertion Failiure with memory issues, sometimes caused by having a very large number of shows in Now Showing - could that be related?

Andy in NYC
11-19-2005, 09:25 PM
Yeah this is an HD Tivo with 2x400GB drives.

Is there a solution?

Andrew

Andy in NYC
11-24-2005, 02:47 PM
So, is there a fix for the Tmk Assertion Failiure?

I'd also like to reload my USB 2.0 drivers on my HR10-250 (incredibly slow TivoWeb in addition to extraction).

What's the best way to reload these drivers (what file, etc.) so that I don't mung up my Tivo? Pulling the drives is going to be a pain given the location of the Tivo inside the media cabinet. I've read all the posts in the various threads, but it still becomes overwhelming.

Thanks again.

Andrew