PDA

View Full Version : Insertion source

flagmaster
04-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Moderators, if you need to delete this post feel free.

I dont want to break any rules, I just did not know where else to turn for this problem.

I have no interest in "Swaping shows", however I have a unique sitatuation with my HD Tivo.

In my city, the follwing networks are not in ATSC/HDTV....

WB
ABC

I Am paying for local access via the dish. So I can recieve and tivo televison shows off these channles. Only problem is that I cant do it HDTV, since over the dish, the res is in DirectTV res----crappy. The video is in 4:3, and the sound is in stereo.

I love the TV show LOST, and I would really love to get in in HDTV, but my local ABC carrier has NO INTENT to upgrade till 2009. I have requested the HD-ABC waiver twice, but the have said NO. (grrrrrrr!!!)

If someone who has HDTivo ty extraction of lost eipsodes in HDTV would be willing to PM me or someone might be able to point me in the direction of how to get these files that would be spiffy. (news groups? torrnet?)

I have no interest in other shows that I dont have legal payed-for access too. I do not want to violate the law in anyway, or the rules of this forum.

So, if anyone can help, that would be great.

If this post needs to be zapped, I fully understand.

Thanks in advance.