PDA

View Full Version : Stuttering Video

drpud
12-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Been a big fan of the site for a couple of years now as I have successfully hacked 4 boxes using the knowledge and help gained here..Thanks!! Enough of the props....weird new problem on extracting from one of my tivos (HDRV2). I have been doing this for 2 years and now suddenly have a problem...after dl'ing the recording to my computer using tytools, I edit, VOB-Mux, create IFO's and rip to DVD. The sound is fine on the resultant dvd but the video freezes periodically. The really weird part is that after back-tracking the various steps, the tivo recording plays fine on the player and the VOB-Mux'ed file plays fine on my computer after having edited the recording. The stuttering seems to be created once I make IFO's files/directories. I have tried re-dl'ing the recordings from the tivo, reextracting my Tytools (v10r4) files, replacing the cygwin1.dll file (assuming some file corruption), even repeating the process on 3 different computers with exactly the same outcome. Any help/ideas would be truly appreciated. Thanks!

Jeff