PDA

View Full Version : Is tytool.com down? Where is Josh?

tivo1fun
12-20-2006, 07:22 PM
www.tytool.com isn't responding...
email to joshua@best.com is returned: no such user

The last post from him that I could find on dealdatabase was from April 2006....

is tytool ever going to be updated again?

captain_video
12-20-2006, 08:10 PM
People change their e-mail addresses all the time so I wouldn't think much of it being invalid. OTOH, I haven't seen any posts or heard from Josh in ages and have been wondering about his whereabouts and well being. He has had health problems in the past and I am concerned that he may not be doing so well.

It could just be that he burned himself out working on TyTools 24/7 over the past few years and is just taking a much needed break. I've never seen anyone so dedicated to a purpose that has enriched us all. I truly hope that he is just taking a break and is not suffering from ill health.

Hey mods, have any of you heard anything from Josh?

FredThompson
12-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Josh went through a move, a new job, psycho girlfriend(s), burnout, etc.
He's alive and has made some updates to TyTool. Those are still being tested. He's probably just feeling a little tired.

That reminds me. I saw this as a sig line on a different BBS recently: "I do all the work, you do all the bitching, sounds like we're dating."

tivo1fun
12-23-2006, 07:31 PM
We are very sorry to hear of Josh's trials, but oh so glad that he is OK and still involved. Tytool is truly an amazing effort. thanks....THANKS to Josh. Jon

captain_video
12-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the update Fred. I figured if anyone knew what Josh was up to it would be you. Glad to hear he's alive and well.:)