PDA

View Full Version : HDVR2 Questions

ace50225
04-13-2007, 04:59 PM
Hello, about 8 months ago I put in a bigger hard drive into my Tivo. I also installed the 6.2 and did some hacks to be able to pull out my Tivo recording to my computer. I moved 3 months ago then hooked everything back up. I noticed I don't have acess to the Tivo file anymore. I was wondering if Directv upgraded something to keep Tivo from operating like I like it to operate. So the next thing I did was to aply the hacks again and tried several times, but have had no luck. I would like to be able to pull my files off the Tivo and record some DVD's because I have 70 hours or so on the hard. ANY HELP if you could please.

stevel
04-13-2007, 08:57 PM
You're in the wrong forum section - you want this one (http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47).

DirecTV didn't do anything specific to disable the hacks but a software update was sent out that, if you didn't prevent it from being installed, would remove the hacks. Post in the correct forum and add more details as to what doesn't work.

captain_video
04-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Well this is at least the third thread on this topic you've started. Unless you really want to piss of the members here you need to start learning the proper way to post questions in a forum.

PlainBill
04-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Well this is at least the third thread on this topic you've started. Unless you really want to piss of the members here you need to start learning the proper way to post questions in a forum.
Too late. He's now on my ignore list.

PlainBill