PDA

View Full Version : Verizon Bundles

SpoonsJTD
05-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know anything about and\or have a Verizon Bundle with DirecTV? I got a flyer in our paper but the offices were closed when I called. I was surprised to see it considering that Verizon has FIOS. Hedging their bets or widening their area since FIOS isn't everywhere? Anyway, this would be ideal for us - we are currently Verizon wireless and DirecTV customers, and would love to get rid of our current home phone and internet provider.

Thanks!

captain_video
05-21-2008, 07:53 AM
Verizon just markets DirecTV and allows you to include the DirecTV and Verizon service on the same bill. I have FIOS and have my TV, landline phone, internet, and wireless phone service all combined into a single monthly statement. It really makes paying the bills so much simpler. I now have phone service with unlimited long distance for the same price I was paying for just local service and my internet is vastly improved and less expensive. I used to pay $57.95 per month for Comcast wideband but my FIOS internet only costs me $39.95 per month. I could have gotten a better deal with Comcast but since I didn't want any of their other services they decided to stick it to me on the internet cost.

SpoonsJTD
05-23-2008, 07:27 PM
We called and they don't offer the service in our area, even though the insert was in our paper. Bummer.