PDA

View Full Version : Lane Bryant $25 Coupon For In Store Purchase

tisktask
12-11-2001, 11:29 PM
fo those of you that didnt get one,here it is again

http://www.geocities.com/jobey/coupon.html

Send this to yourself and your friends.
I dont see where it could say not good on clearance SO PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jeamme
12-11-2001, 11:36 PM
thank you

GG
12-12-2001, 02:45 AM
Thanks I can use this again and again and again :D :D

Jeamme
12-12-2001, 04:30 AM

tisktask
12-12-2001, 07:46 AM

This link should take you directly to the coupon to print it out.

That is not what I got or printed .................Im going to look now and see if I can the link to the one that is not personalized.
Im afraid they are doing this because the offer is being abused.
I found one that is personalized with my name and one that is not. The one with my name has a bar code on it and the one WITHOUT my name has no bar code.
Lets see what happens. Will edit this with the new link
http://www.lanebryant.com/mail1211.asp?grp=lb100&jrl=6045

Jeamme
12-12-2001, 07:59 AM
im retrying this,with a diffrent e-mail

Jeamme
12-12-2001, 08:11 AM
thank you tishtask,for helping me,it worked

Jeamme
12-12-2001, 11:15 AM
better get some of these before they take them off!

Jeamme
12-12-2001, 02:15 PM
working again

luckycat
12-12-2001, 09:28 PM

Jeamme
12-12-2001, 09:35 PM
i used mine today just .worked just fine,

Jeamme
12-13-2001, 07:50 AM
working again,i hope you dont mind tisktask,i changed the links,to the direct coupon.and my mother said to tell you,thank you.

yorkbug
12-14-2001, 10:50 PM
This coupon works great, I went today and purchased 3 pairs of jeans total $14.49-- they took 3 coupons and deducted $75.00 from my bill!!!!!!!!!:D

tisktask
12-14-2001, 10:55 PM
Good deal Yorkbug !!! Thanks for telling us. Im really glad you did.
B/F is taking me tomorrow morning to try and use mine. I hope my store does the same.
And no Jeamme I dont mind you fixing the link.
Get it while its hot !!! LOL
I'll let you know how my purchase goes tomorrow.

tisktask
12-15-2001, 10:21 PM
I went to use my LB gc and the employees embarrassed me to tears. I dont really want to go into details. But I will NOT put a dime of my money toward their co. EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hope this has not or does not happen to any one else.

Jeamme
12-15-2001, 10:59 PM
tisktask
what happend?

tisktask
12-15-2001, 11:13 PM
Jeamme if you log into messanger I will explain. They not only humiliated me but my children.

catfishkaran
12-15-2001, 11:24 PM
Oh Tisktask I'm sorry you got such bad treatment today. What ever happened to the customer is always right? Mabe it is somthing you can go to Planet feedback and complain about. Sometimes you get coupons back from the companys. Although thats how this got started isn't it.

here is the link for planet feedback if you want to check it out.

www.planetfeedback.com/homepage/0,2585,95,00.html?company=&feedbackTypeCode=

Jeamme
12-15-2001, 11:34 PM
im signing on now

tisktask
12-15-2001, 11:39 PM
Im going to use planet feed back in the morning. I havent been home long ...... Thanks Catfish for telling me about them.
I am going raise ummm "hades" with them. (spelling?)
I cant tell you how horrible it was. I mean literally humiliated to tears.

Jeamme
12-16-2001, 09:53 AM
ok,heres the deal on these.i hve done some research on this.lane bryant made a mistake,they mis printed the first batch that went out.i have talked to there main office,they have sent out a warning to all stores,not to accept these.but some stores are accepting them,i used one at my local mall,went back friday to use another one,they would not honor it.the coupon was meant to be 25,00 off of 75.00.i think they should honor their mistake,i was in the floor covering buisiness for many years,i made mistakes on prices,mis priced items.i honered my mistakes,even though i lost money,i still honered it.you have got to keep customers happy!i know several people that have used these,with good results,and some with not so good results.you might try contacting their main office,or sending them an e-mail.tishtask im sorry this happend to you.and i read the e-mail you sent to lane bryant,maybe they will e-mail you back,with some good news.let me know,if you get an e-mail from them.

Jeamme
12-16-2001, 11:17 AM
catfishkaran
thank you for that link,i used it to make a complaint,tisktask i want you to do the same,and we will see if we get any results

GG
12-16-2001, 01:28 PM
I used two yesterday. Only problem I had was they didn't want me to use both at the same time. I just split up my order and got on another line. I got a bad A ...sweater and two slacks. I'll use my other coupon in a different Lane Bryant store Tuesday. Sorry to hear you are haven't problems. It's the workers some of them act like the money is coming out of their pockets.

Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Years

Jeamme
12-16-2001, 02:12 PM
seems to be alot of complaints on planet feed back

tisktask
12-16-2001, 02:14 PM
http://www.planetfeedback.com/sharedLettersList/0,2941,104100-38-0-0-20-0-fb_date-desc,00.html

Jeamme
12-16-2001, 02:39 PM
i was able to use 1 coupon,not the second.i see on other forums,where everyone is having the same problems with these,some work some dont.

gimmefreebies
12-16-2001, 08:22 PM
I used mine today. No problems at all. Just had to purchase at least $25 worth of merchandise. Got my aunt a nice nightgown and shirt for Christmas for $2.04!!!! Wish more companies had these - it would make the holidays a little easier this year.

tisktask
12-16-2001, 11:39 PM
Lets take a walk, Shall we? Now look ..... ------> over there at those price tags....... Its insane. $50.00 for a shirt!!!
So they send us some gc's GREAT. We were all so excited. I was ecstatic!!! I walk in that store and this woman completely craps on me in front of my children. Who have e-mail addys so they got one to use for their shopping. This *coughs* Witch proceeded to tell me how my children shouldnt use the net!!!!!!
Ummmm How did she turn that around to the g/c? She then ignored me and yelled for other customers "Can I help you" Mind you I was still standing at the register beign ignored by other women. This store WAS NOT BUSY. When I went in I was ignored from the get go.
As I remember what all exactly happened I'll give this an edit.
Oh I might mention I had medical cards and birth certificates for my kids for thier I.D. But that wasnt good enough.
They didnt want to give me their names or the number to thier home office/district office !!!!!! They continued with other customers and left me standing at the register with my 7 year old who is internet literate at home and school. Of course I do monitor his usage etc... for his safety. But how does that roll back to that stupid g/c?
My kids were dumbfounded as was I.
I hope everyone who has problems with LB uses planet feed back and makes calls etc...
All jokes aside you should see the complaints there BEFORE the date they sent this offer to us.
You all are welcome to e-mail me if you like with any suggestions or comments. Im really not as bad as that hag made me out to be. I would have posted this last night but I was extremly upset. Which I still am but Im a bit calmer now.
I hope they dont do this to anyone else EVER.

gimmefreebies
12-17-2001, 12:06 PM
TiskTisk-
I was flabberghasted to hear of your experience since I had a great experience at my local store. I did a little research and made some calls. I don't know if this will help, but here is what I found.... The # to their home office is 1-614-577-4444 and the address is Lane Bryant
Attn Customer Service Department
PO Box 182086
Columbus, OH 43272-2747

I hope maybe you can get a reimbursement of some kind for the way you were treated. Keep going up the ladder and please keep me posted.

tisktask
12-17-2001, 04:57 PM
I'll keep everyone posted on this matter. Thanks for the help.

tisktask
12-17-2001, 05:35 PM
Zairmail.com is coming in a bit handy. I have sent LB numerous e-mails that have still gone unanswered.
So Im going to send them mail both e-mail and snail mail.
I dont think they are going to bother with me until their offer is expired. The g/c's they sent us expire on 12/24. So They wont mess with it until after that date.
Good-Luck and I hope everyone pursues not being able to use theirs.

uzziesue
02-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Hi All.... :confused: I must be doing something wrong. I couldn't get the coupon up...Please help! Thanks

uzziesue
02-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi All.... :confused: I must be doing something wrong. I couldn't get the coupon up...Please help! Thanks[/QUOTE]

uzziesue
02-12-2006, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=uzziesue]Hi All.... :confused: I must be doing something wrong. I couldn't get the coupon up...Please help! Thanks

cheer
02-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Perhaps you should look for a thread that is not over four years old.