PDA

View Full Version : Earn FREE stuff: Lockerz

Im2bz2p345
09-29-2009, 06:35 PM
www.lockerz.com

It's pretty much a site where you get points for answering a poll each day (it's like 1 question that takes 5 seconds) and you can trade in your points for stuff like a bunch of different electronics. It's 100% legit website, NOT a scam (do some google searches), and your e-mail address does not get spammed with anything. The sit was started by the CEO of Lockerz was the the Vice President of Amazon.com along with the CMO of American Eagle and they are backed by Liberty Media.

The only problem is that you have to be referred to the program by someone. So, whoever wants to join, send an email to Im2bz2p345@gmail.com and I'll send you the invite ASAP. I get 2 points per invite and you get 2 pts for joining

Also, October 15 marks the end of the beta stages of lockerz, and I've heard that the points you make in the beta will be worth more in the first official version. So it's better to start as soon as you can so you can get more points!

~ Im2bz2p345

P.S. -Very sorry in advance it's not allowed here, just trying to get the word out. Mods please delete this thread if it's not allowed. Thanks.

lex11
10-12-2009, 06:52 PM
New legit invites HERE (http://jotform.com/form/92814949198)