PDA

View Full Version : Info about what's currently being watched

grigs200
04-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Is there any way to get information about what is currently being watched?

I know I can tell via telnet (or other ways) what the current tuner is doing, but I'd like to pull data about the current show being watched--even if it is a recorded show.

I'd really like to know the meta data about the recording as well as what point during the show is currently being watched. For example, I'm watching Lost, Episode 100, and I'm 20:12 into the recording. That sort of thing.

Is there any way to do that?

-Jason

AlphaWolf
04-03-2010, 06:15 AM
Tivoweb will do it, but I don't know if there's any version of tivoweb available for an S3.

I tried to write a simple tcl script to do this not long ago, but the InProgress recording objects only have "Live" for their showing titles. I'm not sure how tivoweb did it, I haven't looked at it in a while.

Heinrich
06-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Tivowebplus 2.1 works great on S3. I couldn't get the TY file link to work, but, I haven't done much research, either, it may be a few adjustments on my end.

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57373

Heinrich
07-01-2010, 11:25 AM
I did a reinstall, and the .ty link works now. Also in the TivoWebPlus folder, there is a discussion about editing one of the variables inside the tcl on page #56. I did that. That may have solved the issue.