PDA

View Full Version : TiVo Premiere

simmonsjeffreya
04-04-2010, 03:36 PM
I looked through the forums a little and haven't noticed any discussion on the new Premiere's. Are these basically built the same way, just slightly more up-to-date hardware? I have strongly been considering getting one and selling off my TiVo HD with 1TB drive that's currently socketed. I don't want to do this though, until I know that the Premiere can be socketed and 'hacked' to allow me to install something like mfs_ftp on there since I pull a ton of TMF's off my TiVo HD and run them through s3tots.

I don't want to jump the gun or step on anyone's toes, just was wondering if there's progress being made or any info out there? If there is any progress, or anyone who has one running, is there any data on how much faster this box is? Just wondering when it comes to the 4MB/s transfer limits on mfs_ftp with my current TiVo HD.

Anyways, any info on this, or if you could point me to something I missed in the forums, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Omikron
04-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Search Results for "TiVo Premiere":

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7112&stc=1&d=1270410424

:-)