Jeamme
12-26-2001, 12:35 PM
i want to hear all about it.

Joe
12-26-2001, 01:30 PM
Not sure, I'll be in florida but haven't decided what I'm doing yet

1blueorchid
12-26-2001, 02:24 PM
:o well I will be doing my favorite thing(not really) watching dear old Dick Clark in New York and count as the apple falls. Loud music so that the kids and I can dance, hopefully no one will fall asleep before midnight...smiling...I always set up a buffet like table so who ever is there just helps themselves,make a mess on the floor with confetti at midnight. Actually I was thinking of getting one of those bubbles machines this year and have bubbles all over the place........;)

Jeamme
12-26-2001, 02:29 PM
1blueorchid,i like your ideas,i think i will stay home(safer)and do that here,the buffet is a wonderful idea.but i wish i was in florida,i will be going to destin and orlando in june,for 2 weeks.

1blueorchid
12-26-2001, 02:39 PM
:D coming on vacation to sunny florida Jeamme? sounds good, be glad is not today is chilly, I was hoping it was going to get chilly around christmas but I settled for after, maybe it will stay like this for the new year.

I usually dont go any where for the new year before because the kids were too small and now is just a habit, I get the video camera rolling and we all make fools of ourselves singing and dancing.;)

catfishkaran
12-27-2001, 12:25 PM
I'll be doing the same thing as 1blueorchid. I stay home every year It's safer. B/F daughter makes confetti & it gets everywhere. I think I just got the last of it out of the couch from 2001. We have snacks & chip, hats & noise makers, & family over. No body drinks. We still have lots of fun. We play board games & cards & watch the ball drop. Then we go out side cause there is usally someone shooting off fireworks.

1blueorchid
12-27-2001, 04:03 PM
:o I have the same problem you do concerning confetti, I am still finding confetti from last year...smiling.....

GG
12-31-2001, 12:59 AM
I will be in church with my family before the year ends and thanking God for letting us see a new year come in. I will be asking for forgiveness for all my wrongs of the year past if any. (You don't want them to pile up) I will pray for all my friends, new and old to have the best of everything they desire. This was one heck of a year. I am so grateful to God to be here to see it end. Now after that we'll come home and hubby and I will toast with some champagne. We will probably end up looking like this :
http://www.boomspeed.com/giantgirls/babydance.gif http://www.boomspeed.com/giantgirls/partycat.gif

:D Happy New Years :D