PDA

View Full Version : newbie from florida

aka_alisa
01-02-2002, 03:57 PM
hi everyone!!!

i was searching for freebie sites and found you guys!!i am so glad that i did!! this place is great!!

my name is alisa. i am 22 years old. i am married to the greatest guy named tim. we have 3 cats. 1 bird and a turtle.

we both work full time. i work for the goverment and my dh manages a video store. we are major movie buffs!!

i love to get free stuff in the mail. i have gotten so much free stuff my dh had to build me an extra closet!!

my dh and i are trying for our first child! please wish us luck!!

i hope to get to know you guys!! :p

Jeamme
01-02-2002, 04:13 PM
hi aka_alisa

welcome to dealdatabase.we are glad you are here,and i wish you 2 luck on your first child.if you need anything just ask!thanks for joining us

Jeamme
01-02-2002, 04:22 PM
also we have other members from florida here!

catfishkaran
01-02-2002, 10:19 PM
Welcome aka_alisa. This is a great place. I hope you sick around. If you have a picture post it on the photo link so we can all see you. Good luck with the baby making. My baby days are over thank goodness. Just waiting for them to move out so I can be alone with B/F and spend there inheratence.

1blueorchid
01-02-2002, 10:56 PM
:o as you can see I am from sunny florida too, good luck with the baby making...smiling.....I got four I can lend you one of mine;)
You are going to like it here!!!!!!!!!!

tisktask
01-03-2002, 11:06 AM
Glad you found us and sorry Im so slow bringing you the welcome wagon.
Good luck with the baby making ........ Having kids is one of my biggest joys in life. Ok they are my biggest joys. My kids are my Angels.
I have a 3 year old little girl and a 7 year old little boy and a 14 year old step-son.
I have 2 male and 1 femal taco bell dogs ( cant spell the C Breed) LOL
I have one mixed dog ............. and I have a stray who just wont leave. He even sneaks inside when the door comes open. He isnt so bad so I guess he is ours now.
I have a male and female ferret. (she is going to have babies soon I hope !!!!!!)
And I have 2 fish aquariums loaded with fish !!!!!
Oh yeah ........ and my b/f !!!!!!! LOL hehehe:D

aka_alisa
01-04-2002, 12:25 AM
thanxs guys for the welcome!! this place is great!!! :D

1blueorchid
01-04-2002, 08:14 AM
:D I like your second choice for your name.....lol.....I am still laughing:D :D

Joe
01-17-2002, 07:31 PM
Thanks for joining!

nicolehssd
01-22-2002, 12:16 AM