PDA

View Full Version : Jeamme

catfishkaran
01-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Hey thanx for the music links you gave me the other day. I can't get any of them to work though:( I think it must be the settings of my computor. Every time I try to download the program needed to share music I get a ripped film picture. This happens at all the sites. I went to help on them but that was no help.I also tried to go to one of the chat boards for help and it was moving so fast & there was a bunch of $#%#$$ on the screen I didn't understand. I think I'm over my head on this one. LOL I need a computor wiz I think. What good is a cd burner if I can't get music. Im so frustrated with this thing. Thanks for your help & if you know any wizzes just send them to my house so they can fix it. Until then I guess I'll just get cds from friends to copy.

Jeamme
01-03-2002, 08:14 PM
try this site http://www.zdnet.com/

type in the search box

file sharing programs
or
mp3 downloads
and it should bring a list of them up.i have down loaded some from this site,with good results.anyone else know why she might be having these problems?

catfishkaran
01-04-2002, 11:43 AM
Thanx again Jeamme. I put that on my favorites for when I have time to check it out. My uncle in Tenn is tring to help me fix my problem. He said it has somthing to do with a progam that was instaled recently. We just need to figure out the which one & when. I wish he was here. He could fix it in no time I'm sure.

Jeamme
01-04-2002, 12:14 PM
go to your desk top,click on my computer,then click on control panel,then click on add/remove programs,to remove what you dont need on there!

catfishkaran
01-04-2002, 12:36 PM
There are 4 of us using this computor so somethings in there are are for games or whatever. I don't know what some of them are. My theory is when in doubt leave it till I find out what it is.