PDA

View Full Version : Free behavior kit for parents of ADHD children

FISHINLADY
02-01-2002, 02:53 PM
The Concerta® Center of Attention Program is a program designed for families of children with ADHD. It's free from the makers of Concerta®, and is designed to help children get the most from their total treatment program.

This is done by providing worksheets for parents and teachers to use to monitor the child's ongoing progress, and a summary sheet so that the parent can objectively compile information from the past few months, organize for an upcoming doctor's visit, and help the doctor to evaluate the child's progress.

The brochure not only explains how the worksheets interrelate and should be filled out, but offers Web sites, books, and other useful ADHD information. Finally, parents will receive "BIG goals and stickers," a behavior incentive program that encourages rewarding positive behavior and meeting goals that are set by parent and child.

Please call 1-877-ADHD-377 to enroll in this program.

http://www.concerta.net/consumer/pr...ofattention.inc

MAYBE THIS COULD HELP SOMEONE

nicolehssd
02-01-2002, 02:55 PM
THANKS I CAN USE THAT, I HAVE A SON WITH ADHD.

nicolehssd
02-01-2002, 04:42 PM
I HOPE WE BOTH GET SOME GOOD INFO FROM THIS Gladiolus!
I KNOW I NEED ALL THE INFO I CAN GET.

Gladiolus
02-01-2002, 10:57 PM
Thanks I could get some ideas from here As My oldest has ADD

Gladiolus
02-04-2002, 11:24 AM
I have been trying to post for a few days now and it wouldn't let me ...See if this works .

The teachers and the school are just doing something about his programs at school , and the "experts" are not all that helpful !!
Anything dealing with ADD or ADHD is a big help !!! :cool:

FISHINLADY
02-04-2002, 11:27 AM
THANKS GLADIOLUS

I AM GLAD IT HELPED

I THINK THE BOARD IS FIXED NOW THEY HAVE BEEN UPGRADING
GO LOOK AROUND WE HAVE A NEW SECTION NOW

Gladiolus
02-04-2002, 11:35 AM
Thanks Fishinlady, I saw that, I wonder over and take a look!