PDA

View Full Version : Many different bath and cosmetic samples...

FISHINLADY
02-02-2002, 08:33 PM
THIS WAS "BORROWED" SO I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO CALL IT IN SINCE THEY ARE CLOSED AT PRESENT TIME
I HAVE CHECKED THE WEBSITE AND ORDERING IT FROM THERE THEY DO WANT TO CHARGE YOU SOMETHING LIKE$3.45 FOR SHIPPING

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS OFFER PLEASE LET US KNOW

THANKS
KAREN

Many different bath and cosmetic samples...fantastic offer

These look really fantastic!! Take a look at their offerings at:

http://www.fp1.com/stephen/home2_frame.html

If you call, there are NO shipping charges and you can order all the samples you want!!!!!

This takes you directly to the free sample page.. You can get samples of body washes in grapefruit, mango, cucumber, lavender, eucalyptus, ylang ylang, mosturizers, facial cleaners, shampoo and conditioners, lipsticks, facial cosmetics, and apparently no limit.

I chose to call 1-866-783-1985 because my security settings wouldn't allow me to sign up online.

I spoke with a wonderful rep, who offered me all sorts of samples and even a couple of new samples of products not available yet. Then asked me if I wanted them by mail or UPS. She said they would go out that day, so I haven't received them yet.

Hope it's not disappointing to anyone and hope they really come

luckycat
02-02-2002, 08:48 PM
wow..sample heaven!!! thanks! ps..maybe at there website they just have shipping charges but not phone in because they want to promote there goods/products..so they will ship for free when you call..however online the computer/site just tacks it on!

FISHINLADY
02-02-2002, 08:52 PM
LOL
YES IT WOULD APPEAR THAT WAY

LET US KNOW IF U CALL IN AND IF THEY CHARGE YOU FOR SHIPPING

I CANT QUITE FIGURE OUT WHY THEY WOULD CHARGE YOU SHIPPING IF YOU ORDER IT ONLINE BUT NOT IF YOU CALL IN THOUGH
LIKE I SAID I HAVEN'T CHECKED OUT CALLING THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE CLOSED

AT ANY RATE IF YOU CAN GET LIKE 40 SAMPLES FOR $3.45 THAT ISN'T TOO BAD AT ALL

PLEASE LET US KNOW

THANKS
KAREN

1blueorchid
02-02-2002, 08:57 PM
FISHINLADY

nicolehssd
02-02-2002, 09:05 PM
THANKS, I CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE FOR THEM TO CALL ME!

catfishkaran
02-03-2002, 11:11 AM
Wow Thanks I'll try this Monday.

Jeamme
02-03-2002, 05:08 PM
thanks just ordered a bunch

nicolehssd
02-03-2002, 05:10 PM
I DID TOO, IF IT DOESN'T WORK ONLINE I WILL TALK TO THEM ON THE PHONE IF THEY CALL ME IF NOT I WILL CALL THEM AGAIN!:D

LMCWILLYE
02-03-2002, 06:56 PM
THANKS THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT FREEBIE!!!!!!

FISHINLADY
02-04-2002, 12:24 PM
OK I JUST CALLED AND THEY WERE THE NICEST COMPANY IVE DEALT WITH IN A LONG TIME

THEY ARE SENDING A CATALOGUE AND SAMPLES FOR ME YEA!!!!!!!

nicolehssd
02-04-2002, 03:32 PM
I JUST CALLED THEM TOO, THE MAN I SPOKE WITH WAS VERY NICE THEY ARE SENDING ME 2 DIFFERENT CATALOGS AND 3 SAMPLES:)