PDA

View Full Version : 25 xtreme

RevDave
02-19-2002, 02:50 PM
i down loaded the xtreme25 from xtreme25 from extreme-emu.com. i think its verison 1 is there another or newer version out there.when i put my drives into the computer and go from the cd i always get cant find creatr 32 exe so it wont let me go any further with it what is this newby doing wrong.iv used the search button for creatr 32.exe but nothingh came up?please help this newby

BubbleLamp
02-19-2002, 05:47 PM
I really doubt there is an EXE file on the CD. It sounds like you are booting into Windows and it is complaining about a file that wants to read the CD. Have you checked the boot order in the BIOS on your system to be sure it boots from the CD first?

RevDave
02-19-2002, 06:14 PM
can u explain more iam running windows me.where do i check for my bios at can help me there thank u

BubbleLamp
02-19-2002, 07:27 PM
Well there are all kinds of BIOSes, usually you get into them during boot-up by pressing ESC, or DEL, or F2, or... Read your manual if you need to. Once in the BIOS, look for a place that lets you set boot order. Normally you want something like floppy/CD-ROM/Hard Drive.