Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 9th.....12 noon

April 9th.....12 noon

I'm not sure what or how many they are giving away....some kind of hair accessories....if anyone has more info. please share!

http://www.kenziehairgear.com/giveaway

THANKS MADDIESMOMMY!!

THE OTHER DAY SOME SITES HAD THIS POSTED SO WHEN I "STOLE" IT IT DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A DATE LOL
    THERE WERE A COUPLE OF US WHO "GOT IN" (MAYBE NOT SINCE IT IS THE 9TH LOL)
    GUESS I WILL HAVE TO TRY THIS ON THE RIGHT DATE NOW
    THANKS FOR FINDING IT MADDIESMOMMY!!!

IT SAID FIRST 150 AND I CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT WAS LIKE A HAIR SCRUNCHIE AND SOMETHING ELSE BUT I HAVE SLEPT SINCE THEN AND NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS FOR SURE LOL

GUESS WE WILL BE SURPRISED LOL

thanks for the update.....and the sticky so I won't forget!

THANK YOU FOR THE POST

OK I AM AWAKE NOW AND IT WAS A HEADBAND AND PONYTAIL HOLDER LOL TOOK ME ALL DAY BUT I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO REMEMBER IT
    SHHHHHH CATFISH NO COMMENTS LOL

It's about that time, so I just wanted to say good luck everybody!

IS ANYONE GETTING THROUGH? I KEEP GETTING CANNOT FIND SERVER.

me too sunshine
    maybe they are bogged down

Got through but... this is what it is telling me.
    Thank you for taking the time to visit Kenzie Hair Gear online. Our Fitness Magazine Giveaway begins April 9, 12 Noon EST. Please visit us then, and good luck!

And it is 12 noon according to my time!

I JUST EMAILED THEM. I WROTE HOW I AM A DEDICATED KENZIE SHOPPER AND I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE GIVEAWAY IS FAKE. LOL. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL ENTER ME IN THE GIVEAWAY!!

Originally posted by sunshine
    I JUST EMAILED THEM. I WROTE HOW I AM A DEDICATED KENZIE SHOPPER AND I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE GIVEAWAY IS FAKE. LOL. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL ENTER ME IN THE GIVEAWAY!!
    lol @ sunshine!

I have a cable modem, and usually can get through on most of these. I tried from a little before 12:00 until 12:22 (a kiss from my husband is worth a lot more to me than a scrunchie, I don't care if it is free...lol!) At 12:17 after continuously getting that "come back at 12 noon on April 9th" page, I too emailed the company. After that I clicked on the link that was to explore the site. I got no help there, so I tried pasting the contest link again. It wouldn't bring me back to the April 9th page, just a page that listed a couple magazines and said there were no shows going on right now. Soooo....I emailed the company again telling them about that. If there are any frustrated people out there mad at maddiesmommy.....I didn't get through either!

Dont worry it isnt your fault MM! It is the website and the company and everyone should email them and be frustrated with them! NOT YOU!!!! I emailed them myself, I am right behind ya!

This is my message:
    I came to the website on April 9th at 12 noon EST and it is telling me to come back? Is this a hoax or something? I have had the webpage open now for an hour? Still nothing!!!!
    What is the DEAL!!!!

Last edited by texasdaughn; 04-09-2002 at 02:06 PM.

Okay so here is the latest....I went to some other boards (let me just say here that I started this whole freebie hobby back in Jan. and browsed a lot of boards....this board is, as my little friend down the street would say, "sooo rulin' major supremo dude"
    ANYWAY......
    It seems that nobody got in. There are a lot of mad people out there. People have called, people have emailed. Company is slack. They say the giveaway is over and they have given out all the prizes. On one of these boards, somebody said you could get these products at the dollar store. If I would have known that, I would have given up a lot sooner!!! Oh well.........sorry again everybody, I know it's not my fault, but I also know how dissapointed everybody is.....me included

GO NOW!!!!!
    I JUST GOT IN
    Congratulations!

Thank you for your interest in Kenzie™ Hair Gear. You should receive you product samples within 3 to 6 weeks (or sooner).

For more information please contact Leslie Sapp at 734-994-7345 or email us at gear@kenziehairgear.com

Click here to check out the rest of the Kenzie™ Hair Gear site.

Copyright Kenzie™ & Co. - All Rights Reserved

MM THIS WAS WIERD BECAUSE BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS I HAD POSTED IT REAL LATE LIKE THE DAY BEFORE YOU DID AND THERE WERE QUITE A FEW OF US WHO GOT IN AND GOT THIS SAME MESSAGE THEN THEY CHANGED IT AND SAID SORRY WE FORGOT TO POST THIS WAS FOR 4-9-00 AT NOON
    I THINK THIS WHOLE DEAL WAS MESSED UP FROM THE BEGINNING WE ALL EVEN GOT THE CONFIRMATIONS JUST LIKE WHAT I JUST GOT TOO
    Last edited by FISHINLADY; 04-09-2002 at 02:44 PM.