Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You know you're a freebie queen when . . .This is toooo close to home :)

29 You know you're a freebie queen when . . .This is toooo close to home :)

You know you're a freebie queen when . . .This is toooo close to home
    You know you're a freebie queen when . .
    1. You and your friends compete to see who gets the latest freebies first. ("I got the Oil of Olay bodywash! What did you get?!")
    2. Sometimes you pass on an offer unless it's a hefty freebie with no shipping and handling charges and a coupon thrown in for good measure!
    3. You find yourself comparing freebie packaging (hmm...no bubble wrap, must not be a good one).
    4. At least one freebie site is on your toolbar . . .and you visit it several times during the day for updates.
    5. You have to make room in your closet for another free t-shirt or baseball cap
    6. You feel neglected and oddly disappointed when you only get one freebie in your mailbox.
    7. You make a list of "good" sites that consistently send terrific freebies.
    8. You love using the sample, but don't spring for the full-size version.
    9. You collect freebies all year for gift giving.
    10. You love the itty bitty packages freebies come in.
    11. You've got a new, edgy look . . . thanks to glow-in-the dark hair gel and glittery sunscreen freebies.
    12. You can type in your name, address and zip code in your sleep.
    13. You have tons of travel-sized shampoo but never travel!
    14.You're not sure what the full-sized product looks like since all you've used are freebies.
    15. You realize what you're wearing, what you're eating and what you're reading were all freebies.
    16. You get irritated when the freebie is a foil packet thingy and not a "real" sample.
    17. You know what a SASE is. Extra points if you know what GWP means.
    18. You have a separate email address just for your freebies.
    19. Someone compliments your new haircolor or lipstick and your first response is, "It was free!"
    20. Your beauty basket is filled mostly with plastic packets and mini-bottles.

let's see...

Okay - I've done #'s 2,4,5,6,7,8,10,12,14,16,18, & 19. I don't get the extra points on #17. What is GWP?

OKAY....okay....where does the support group meet....I'm not sure, but doesn't GWP mean good with purchase (like for a coupon). Other than that.....1-17....yeah that's me. #3,#6,and #12 were my favorites.

GREAT POST FISHINLADY!

LMAO
    I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD ENJOY THAT ONE!!

AS FOR THE SUPPORT GROUP
    I DONT KNOW IF I AM READY TO ADMIT I AM A FREEBIEAHOLIC LMAO

OKAY OKAY I AM A FREEBIEAHOLIC AND THE MEETINGS ARE EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT @ 9 PM

LMAO
    GLAD U GUYS ENJOYED IT!!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS, YOU ARE ALL FINDING SOME GOODIES!!

OK I'm guilty 2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,&20.
    I wish I could add 5 but no such luck. I don't want to go to no addict group. If I got to be an addict it might as well be freebies...at least it's not crack

I thought about this some more when I was mopping my kitchen earilier, and have some of my own to add.....

21. Your mailman asks you where he can get some free samples.

22. When your husband comes home from work your first question is "How was your day?" and his is "What did you get?"

23. The clerks at the grocery store open up another line when they see you coming because they know how many coupons you probably have

24. You change your schedule for freebies sometimes.....for example: I have to make lunch a little early today because so-and-so is having a giveaway at noon.

21. Your mailman asks you where he can get some free samples.

22. When your husband comes home from work your first question is "How was your day?" and his is "What did you get?"

23. The clerks at the grocery store open up another line when they see you coming because they know how many coupons you probably have

24. You change your schedule for freebies sometimes.....for example: I have to make lunch a little early today because so-and-so is having a giveaway at noon

LMAO
    OK NOW I CAN ADD THOSE TO MY LIST

THEY ALL FIT
    OK AND THIS ONE GOES ALONG WITH #24.

25. YOU SET YOUR ALARM FOR MIDNIGHT ( BECAUSE TECHNICALLY MIDNIGHT IS THE START OF THE NEW DAY )HOPING TO GET IN THE GIVEAWAYS

YOU ARE SO RIGHT MM

How about
    26. You mail carrier has to bring your mail to your door because it won't fit in you box.

I just know she hates this.

LOL
    THOSE ARE THE BEST KIND CATFISH OR WHEN THEY JUST PULL UP AND HONK BECAUSE THEY ARENT ABOUT TO CARRY THAT MUCH STUFF TO OUR DOOR
    HEHE

Hysterical! My mailman is a pretty big dude, so I feel as if I am doing him a service by making him walk to the door so much!

27. You have a place in your house where all the stuff goes, and a couple times aweek, you sort through it all. Everyone in your house knows to STAY AWAY!

28. You wish sometimes that you had a pen pal in Canada, so you could get all those great Canadian frrebies.

yep sounds like me lol... my mailperson knows me by heart allready and she only has been delivering my mail for a week now.lol...

Cool

Yes Yes Yes I confess.......I've been there and done that. I even consider myself the Freebie Authority....
    The Freebie Authority Strikes Again

Originally posted by GG
    Yes Yes Yes I confess.......I've been there and done that. I even consider myself the Freebie Authority....
    YOU ARE "OUR" FREEBIE AUTHORITY GG AND WE LUV YA

I will have to admitt I am a freebie junkie from the word go, and all of the above I have done and most of them I still do. Thanks for the great laugh