Thread: Newbie Help please

Arrow Newbie Help please

I have a Philips HDR 212 brand new. I have a Satellite set up that has a Test card set up. I wanna know how I can get my Tivo working to where the info (from my Satelite) will not be sent back to Tivo, or how to get Tivo working with out subbing.

ditto

I asked the same question last week but in not so many words and got the same answer as you (none) I was told to look up, and am still lost so don't be surprised if you don't get an answer best thing anyone can tell you is read as much of this stuff as possible and figure it out for youself like I am trying to do. This might piss some people off at me but who cares no one has even given me a dumb answer or even a middle finger pointing me into the right direction, sorry but that's the way its seems to be, and sorry if I pissed anyone off but that is my opinion

they tell you to read and look around cause they dont want to hand you it on a silver platter. but what you are looking for is exteme2.5 youll get your guide through your ird no phone plug in needed
    look at the sticky posts in the directivo hacking forum it will give you helpfull things to read. and from there you start to learn what your looking for and will be able to narrow down your searches.

see ive done it again i didnt relize you were talking about a
    SA tivo but you should do a search on stand alone tivo maybe this will give you more info and hopefully someone can correct me and set you on the right path

thanks a lot thats all I needed to know, the very first step, I think this also helped the person above my reply, Thanks

well if you have anyother questions let me know im new to directivo hacking and it all doesnt make sense to me just yet
    but the more you read it the better questions you will be able to ask making it easier for people to reply
    but let me know if you have any more questions and ill try to help out where i can