Thread: DVDMaestro is awesome man.

DVDMaestro is awesome man.

Wholy $hit man. I just downloaded DVDMaestro. This is da $hit man. You can make anything you want with this shit. It also needed CineMater 2000 and I also got that and its so awesome. I made some menus better then most of the production DVDs in like 20min. God damn man. I'm very impressed. SpruceUp is like Windows 3.1 compared to Windows XP. hehe...ya like that.

anybody want it...I cant post a link here but PM and I'll get back to you.

I have Spruce DVDMaestro v2.9.2915a posted
    on my FTP site for those who already have my
    info.

When you guys PM me please make sure that you have a FTP site where I can upload the program to cause its a big file and I cant just email it to you.

wolkowh Guest

Arrow Especially like the advanced features

I have to admit, I am a Spruce Kind of Guy, I just like capturing the title screen and making it into the main menu with a simple "Go" button the putting chapyter stops every 10 min - I can author this way now in under 3 min with very decent results.

However things I like about Maestro:
    1. Batch creation of the preview files, I can d/l 10 or so clips from Tivo then just make the preview files for Spruce in a batch

2. Allowing a chapter end point to point to a chapter other than the next one so I can just tag both ends of a commercial break and then tell it to skip the commercial chapter - tres cool, and so much less time consuming than editing out the break and risking a loss of synch

One question, do you find the method for setting chapter points easier or harder than Spruce?

Howard

Re: Especially like the advanced features

Originally posted by wolkowh
    I have to admit, I am a Spruce Kind of Guy, I just like capturing the title screen and making it into the main menu with a simple "Go" button the putting chapyter stops every 10 min - I can author this way now in under 3 min with very decent results.

However things I like about Maestro:
    1. Batch creation of the preview files, I can d/l 10 or so clips from Tivo then just make the preview files for Spruce in a batch

2. Allowing a chapter end point to point to a chapter other than the next one so I can just tag both ends of a commercial break and then tell it to skip the commercial chapter - tres cool, and so much less time consuming than editing out the break and risking a loss of synch

One question, do you find the method for setting chapter points easier or harder than Spruce?

Howard
    very much easier man. All you do is watch the movie and when you think you wanna put a chapter you chek out the time and them juct click in there and enter the time.

Now dont get me wrong on the movies I get from Tivo I dont even make menus but some movies from HBO or PPV start like 1min or 2min later so you have all that shit in the begging so I use to create a chapter 2 at the beggining of the movie and then make a menu with just a Play button. In Maestro you can specify the First Play to go to a chapter which you cant do on Spruce Up so by doing this I dont even have to vreate a damn menu.

The only reason I like the menus and all that shit its because I have a digital camera and now I get everything on my cmputer and then burn it. But since this is my shit I try end make menus and Spruce up sucks ass big time on menus.

Is there a tutorial for this program? I am playing around with it and I am not sure what I am doing, I have never played around with dvd authoring software before.

Maestro Guides

Click Here for a quick guide.

I also have the help files for Ma3estro but they are like 20Mb.

Hey idokle,

Just getting around to playing around with maestro and I'm missing something.

How do you get the tivo file(s) to import. It asks for a line21 file??

I am patching the m2v file with dvdpatch but just can't see how it goes into maestro.

And could you give a quick step-by-step. I am in the 11 hour cycle and would love to get real time!

Thankx!
    Jmayes

right above your post there is a post from me with a CLICK HERE link. click it and it will take you to a guide think. Its very easy o use Maestro afte you learn how it works.

here is a file taht you might need when running maestro.
    Attached Files Attached Files