FREE comprehensive breast cancer information packets
These packets include:
* "The Volunteer Network" - Babylon Breast Cancer Coalition newsletters
* "Lend a Helping Hand" program information guide (BBCC)
* Breast Self Exam and early detection education tent card (BBCC)
* Plastic Breast Health Resource Card including names and phone numbers of breast cancer coalitions, support groups, national organizations
* "Understanding Breast Changes" - handbook from the National Institutes of Health
* "Questions to ask..." - National Cancer Institute's guide to take with you to doctor appointments.
* "Celebrate Life with Early Detection" brochure from the Women's Health Partnership of Suffolk County on low or no cost breast & cervical screening
*Cancer Care Brochure
* "Suffolk County Patient Navigator Program"
* "Update" - American Cancer Society Breast Cancer Network newsletter
* "The Smarter Way to Healthy Breasts" brochure from the Maurer Foundation for Breast Health Education.
* Breast Cancer program information from the American Cancer Society
* Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center's Breast Health Center Brochure
* Adelphi New York Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline and Support Program Brochure
Breast Cancer Hotline and Support Program Brochure
* American Cancer Society "Breast Cancer Dictionary"
These issues carry much of the latest information on treatment options, services, and events for Long Island breast cancer patients and survivors:
· Breast cancer information printed in Spanish courtesy of the Women's Health Partnership
· Breast Cancer program information from the American Cancer Society
· Information brochure about the Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center's Breast Health Center
· Information brochure about the Adelphi New York Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline and Support Program
· "Cancer Answers" - information brochure about services offered by University Hospital and Medical Center at Stony Brook and the Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund
To obtain one of these information packets,
please call the BBCC at 631-893-4110 ... or fill out the below form