Thread: lifetime service

lifetime service

Hi,

I did a system reset and now I lost my lifetime service. Is therea way to restore my tivo liftetime without having to go through the 2.5 re-install?

thanks to all of you

What; what do you mean? We all pay for our subscription.

By the way; why don't you just re-type the command you typed before to get it.

INSTEAD OF:

Trying to lie just ot get someone to tell you the command to type. Stupid NB. Use a search for crying out loud. I hope you burn.

Ouch... Tough room :-)

Not a tough room, just an honest one.

It's like being the doctor at a VD clinic that is always hearing the story about how "I just sat down on a dirty toilet seat. I swear."

Hmmm.... "Stupid NB ... I hope you burn."

Is that really necessary?

Hell, we were all where he was at one point.

generic

Yes, we were...but I would bet that most of us used the search and were to afraid to post questions that would make us look like we hadn't tried to find the answers out ourselves first.

I am ALL for helping people, just ask around...I try to do my share, but I do expect that some basic effort is made by those being helped.

Now to get off my soapbox, I do believe that the ORIGINAL post by toddest IN THIS THREAD was not asking how to get the lifetime service but instead what happened when the system reset. Now interestingly enough since the time this was posted a second post by toddest has appeared which IS asking how to get the sub....

SO, for this thread, the flames were probably not warranted, but for the SECOND thread....anyone for bar-b-q?

madd0c
    Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road your on.
    Led Zeppelin

This is for that sour crout onyx00: If you dont want to help, than just leave! I was here hoping to find some answers. Like I said, I did a system reset and lost everything. I myself never went through any of this as I purchased the unit like that. So I wanted to know if there was a simple way to restore the lifetime service. Plain and simple. I had one good individual who pointed me in the right direction and 15 hours later I finally managed to get it going (reading all the how toos). All I wanted was a few answers and some sort of direction. Your remarks really does indicate what type of sour individual you really are!! To each his own.

This is for that sour crout onyx00: If you dont want to help, than just leave! I was here hoping to find some answers. Like I said, I did a system reset and lost everything. I myself never went through any of this as I purchased the unit like that. So I wanted to know if there was a simple way to restore the lifetime service. Plain and simple. I had one good individual who pointed me in the right direction and 15 hours later I finally managed to get it going (reading all the how toos). All I wanted was a few answers and some sort of direction. Your remarks really does indicate what type of sour individual you really are!! To each his own.

lol, hit the post button once ;-)

We all had to go through the same stuff when we first started. I spent two days searching for the secret words to type.

And I bitched and moaned about no one helping at first, but everyone is right when they say that there are tons of posts about it.

Hey give him a break, he isjust looking for a "touch" of help :^)