Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: vsplit13 can't find embedded audio header

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    199

    vsplit13 can't find embedded audio header

    I'm running vsplit13 on my PC. It's done OK with the other streams that I've tried it on, but this one complains

    Error. We did not find an embedded audio header!

    I've extracted it twice with the same results, yet the stream plays fine on the TiVo.

    Any clues? It's no tragedy, since the show will be repeated in 3 months, but inquiring minds want to know...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    6,414
    I believe you've got a corrupted tystream. I've had the same thing happen to me on occasion. If the show will be on again just re-record it the next time around. I just bought a 2nd DTivo so I can do backup recordings simultaneously in case the main DTivo refcords a flaky tystream. I'm in the process of archiving several different series and there's no telling if the series will be repeated once it cycles through its current run.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •