Thread: Unable to remove channels

Unable to remove channels

I have two DSR6000's both of which I am unable to get the channels to not show in the DTV channel lineup. I've already unselected them as 'Channels I Receive' which, in the past, was all that was needed. Both boxes are Xtreme'd and I'm not using mvchannels. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks
    --ruckus

Bring up the channel guide, then press ENTER. Make sure it's not set to show all channels.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing but the channels are still on the guide. I can't think of what else to try to get them to not show in the DTV menu guide.

Originally posted by ruckus
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing but the channels are still on the guide. I can't think of what else to try to get them to not show in the DTV menu guide.
    Something's not right. If you removed them from Channels you receive, and set the guide to only show Channels you receive, they should NOT be there.

Ok, I figured it out. There are actually two places that have to be setup to remove the channels. One you have to bring up the channel guide, then hit enter and the second is through the 'channels your recieve'. I always forget about the first one which to help switch channels settings quickly.

Thanks for the help.

--ruckus