Thread: Kraven's upgrade inside

Kraven's upgrade available here!

If anyone needs a copy of Kraven's upgrade to 2.5Xtreme you can download it from the supplied links below. The program is split into four zip files plus a txt file containing the installation instructions. Read the directions in ALL the posts before downloading. Please do not PM me with questions on how to extract the files. All the info you need is in the following posts.

captain_video
    Last edited by captain_video; 10-07-2002 at 08:42 PM.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

Kraven's upgrade

I am going to post Kraven's upgrade here in archived format so it's small enough to post. You will need a copy of WinAce to extract the files after unzipping them..You can get an evaluation copy of WinAce here.

Unzip all four of the files to the same directory. Install WinAce on your PC if you haven't already done so. Open WinAce and select the Open icon at the top. Navigate to the directory containing the four files you just unzipped. Select the file labeled "XtremeUpgrade.ace". The file "upgrade.tar.gz" should now be shown in the window. Click on the Extract option on the top and select the destination folder in the line in the middle right side of the new window and click OK. The four files will extract and reconstitute into the single upgrade.tar.gz file. Follow the instructions in the txt file (link shown below) to install Kraven's upgrade on your DTivo. Enjoy!
    Last edited by captain_video; 10-07-2002 at 08:23 PM.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

Kraven's upgrade

Here's file #2.
    Last edited by captain_video; 10-07-2002 at 05:52 PM.

Here's file #3.

Here's the last file (#4).

Here's the instructions for installing Kraven's Upgrade.