Thread: Complaining about Making daily call?? Help!

Question Complaining about Making daily call?? Help!

I have Turbonet installed in my T60, but i used the scanman manual way of installing the ax88796.o driver and calling it from my rc.sysinit which looks like:

tnlited 23 /bin/bash -login &
    insmod -f /lib/modules/ax88796.o macaddr=010203 timing=5
    ifconfig net0 1.3.1.21 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
    route.tivo add default gw 0.0.0.0
    /var/hack/tivoftpd
    sleep 120
    /bin/elseed -i "AT-STE=1;+VCID=1" &
    /var/hack/mvchannels.tcl -loop=0 -sdelay=3 -file=/var/hack/channels.dat > /dev/
    echo "Ending rc.sysinit"

The driver has been changed to allow the net0 interface, and i can telnet and ftp to the dtivo. Why am i still failing on the daily call? I was using subtest before this. Am i missing something here, or should i just run Kravens (the almighty's) update?

Re: Complaining about Making daily call?? Help!

Originally posted by ldulitz
    I have Turbonet installed in my T60, but i used the scanman manual way of installing the ax88796.o driver and calling it from my rc.sysinit which looks like:

tnlited 23 /bin/bash -login &
    insmod -f /lib/modules/ax88796.o macaddr=010203 timing=5
    ifconfig net0 1.3.1.21 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
    route.tivo add default gw 0.0.0.0
    /var/hack/tivoftpd
    sleep 120
    /bin/elseed -i "AT-STE=1;+VCID=1" &
    /var/hack/mvchannels.tcl -loop=0 -sdelay=3 -file=/var/hack/channels.dat > /dev/
    echo "Ending rc.sysinit"

The driver has been changed to allow the net0 interface, and i can telnet and ftp to the dtivo. Why am i still failing on the daily call? I was using subtest before this. Am i missing something here, or should i just run Kravens (the almighty's) update?

Hmm....

Have you tried installing and running TivoWeb after you got your IP stack up and running? It may have deleted your /etc/SubTest file.

Check to see that it's still there.

Nota bene: add the missing null to the mvchannels statement after the final slash (unless that's just a c&p typo)

JJ

That was it - Tivoweb deleted the Subtest. Thanks for the quick help! You rock!