Thread: DSR-6000 DTivo (Non-Functioning) F/S or Trade

DSR-6000 DTivo (Non-Functioning) F/S or Trade

Make me an offer. $ or interesting trade items.

The unit has had several card upgrades. Each time it takes a new card the screen states: Access Card invalid. Please Upgrade. Or something to that effect.

I am also willing to swap an unmodified P4 and/or SAT equipment for someone who knows how to fix it!

Be Well!

I'll be willing to trade you do you want a p3 or p4?

sorry fro the second post, I can look into fixing it if you don't want the trade. I am very good on the hardware side.

ill give you a brand new p4 for it
    pm me if interseted
    LEARN IT, DO IT, TEACH IT!

I'm not sure if I'm interpreting the original post correctly, but it seems that the seller may be saying that he would be willing to give someone a P4 as payment for fixing his machine & returning it to him(or her)? I'm not sure he/she is saying that they will sell the unit as a trade for a P4?

Edit*
    Nevermind - I guess the word "Swap" indicates a straight trade.

Unhappy Swap (Sorry for the Delay)

Sorry...I thought I would be emailed when there was a repsonse to my post. My bad for not replying sooner. The swap is for fixing the unit. I have a boatload of items to swap which go beyond SAT supplies.

I would trade the entire unit for a deal that was equitable to all, but not for cards, as I have them.

Thanks

Philips Box

I believe I have some offers to fix the box. If they do not pan out I will repost. Thanks!

D