Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tivo backups

Post new backup ftp

Ok I'm shutting down my back up ftp. all backups are being transfered to:

HERE

thx for support and uploads.

if you have an unfinnished download and it is not yet on the new ftp...msg me
    Last edited by Lure; 09-13-2001 at 07:16 AM.

current status

Last edited by Lure; 09-13-2001 at 07:17 AM.

lure, i still can not get on that address? also how big and which backup is it? i have looked all over, and i like the feel around here. blue

115 MB HDR112 Backup

I just made a 115MB HDR112 backup. If anyone is interested, drop me a line and we can figure out how to get it to you.

Shawn

Backup Needed

Hi all. I just picked up a Sony T-60 on an open box special at Best Buy. The system is rebooting constantly and I can't get to BASH. Someone has obviously been in it. I want to see if anyone had a backup I could nab to see if I could give it CPR.

Msg me if so.

TIA

LM

SONY BACKUP

If the unit does not work, then take it back and bitch a bit. I picked one up the same way, and only the 30 day grace period was used. But to answer your question, I may know where you can get an actual sony hard drive virgin state. the 30 gig with the 1.3 version. reply to this thread and pm me if you are interested. If this post is not allowed then just delete and reply, i want to follow all the rules. thanks blue

Smile allowed

this board remains uncensored as fare as I know. Asking and offering a backup isn't a big deal-)

Seems mfstools and zapstream offer posibilities for small backup files If you own a small back up like that please upload it to the server adres in the fist post of this thread.

Up till now no one has offered any sony back ups, I have 4 people waiting for vasious sony backups. I short: if you have any sony back ups(even big ones) upload asap.

tivoinside down? try the same adresses with a slight difference swap 132/133 at the end of the IP address

btw BLUETOOTH, did you get what you needed?
    Last edited by Lure; 08-14-2001 at 05:10 AM.

Backups

You heard the man. Upload them puppies!

Share the LOVE!!

LM

I have both a single drive and a dual drive T-60 Virgin backups.

These are full dd type backups that are not split and compressed.

I will gladly upload the images in any form you want just let me know how you want them saved and with what program.

Electron

25 SONY SVR2000 Dead :(!!!!

I'm hoping that someone out there will be able to bail me out of a terrible problem.

My master "A" drive on my SVR2000 failed. I bought a replacment drive, but have no image to throw on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't beleive in paying Sony over $130 to repair & ship the unit.

Thanks!

P-r0t

sony tivo backup virgin harddrive

i just don't get your message, tivoinside down? try the same adresses with a slight difference swap 132/133 at the end of the IP address . btw i am going to get that virgin hard drive from ebay for $50 and use that as a back up. what do you think, is that a good idea or am i wasting my money. i have been reading and thought i could use the virgin as the original and bless a large hard drive and drop it in the tivo for more space. is this correct or do i compress my version of tivo and put it on the new drive for safe keeping? are they the exact same, interchangable? thanks for the help. and i will gladly upload the sony virgin 1.3 if you think that is a logical step and price. thanks blue

Re: sony tivo backup virgin harddrive

Originally posted by BLUETOOTH
    i just don't get your message, tivoinside down? try the same adresses with a slight difference swap 132/133 at the end of the IP address .

He means to change the last octet of the ip address:
    X.X.X.133 <-> X.X.X.132

Format

Originally posted by Electron
    I have both a single drive and a dual drive T-60 Virgin backups.

These are full dd type backups that are not split and compressed.

I will gladly upload the images in any form you want just let me know how you want them saved and with what program.

Electron
    I'm not sure if you are replying to me or Lure.

Might I suggest the single drive image in 20MB RAR's with an SFV file upped to lure's site?

You are my bestest friend...

LM

agreed, rar volumes with sfv checks is the most effecient way to go for large transfers. although I don't know if the images created have a problem with rar. can anyone confirm this ?

P-r0t

RAR

I don't think there should be any problem using a rar for transferring the image.