Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schematics for UTV?

Hello mrblack51 - thanks for the info. I looked at a couple of the schematics, fantastic! Is there the same available for the rca490re? Thanks again, AZBill

I believe I read (from BlueCop) that they are virtually the same inside.

Thanks

Thanks onnieCay, I'll go thru them. AZBill

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to Download this?? I keep getting an eror saying this is a invalid bitmap. It wont let me save it to my Harddrive so that I can change it to a .rar?? Any help is appreciated...

Right click, save as, change bmp to rar.

Use WinRAR to extract the archive and it will create a pdf for you to open via Adobe Acrobat.

sat-w60

Is it possible to use an Ultimate TV "Sony sat-w60" as a stand alone recording device using the inputs to connect a video camera? Thanks a lot.

Simple answer is no.

complex answer is there is no mpeg enocder chip in the system just a decoder for the mpeg2 from the sats. the inputs were purely used for taking snapshots for sending emails which is soooo stupid. you couldn't even pass the signals through. I was thinking of a possible project of making old UTVs into FTA receivers because their capable of receiving DVB compliant signals but i doubt anyone has the time or drive to really get behind that idea. well anyway i hate microsoft so i take apart all their products.

I personally use MS media center with xbox 1 extender which they insisted on making only output 480i but i patched it for 480p(it was very simple) MS really just pisses me off how they cripple their products and do *****ic things. GRRRRRRRRRR now im all worked up

trying to get a 360 so i can dump its DVD firmware and start some disasm work.

Try this link for your schematics......
    http://wimtv.be/techniforum/index.php
    regards mike

can anyone help me to get the latest update for my utv

Quote Originally Posted by jflores11
    can anyone help me to get the latest update for my utv
    try the image begging thread
    "Don't ask me I dont know anything except what I read"