Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Introducing V31 TiVoLater

Thank You!

I have the DSR6000, I had previously upgraded to two 120 GIG HD's...
    I am trying to install tivolator 3.1, took out the A drive, hooked to my pc as secondary master used the tivolator ISO to boot from CD ran the install script. Doesn't seem to do anything... I get no new messages, and the version in system information has not changed Does anyone have any ideas?

Tivolater 3.1 over Xtreme 2.5

Will this turn on the Bash prompt on its own. I can not get a bash prompt via a serial cable? will i need to pull the drive again to run a command to get bash? if so what is the command when i boot it up in my desktop with the kraven iso boot disk. I have tried to do the research but all the posts are old and its hard to find the info i am looking for.

Thank you

Can't find

NEVERMIND::: found it at the mirror of

I have recently pulled my old Sat-t60 out of the closet, because I have just got a new directv subscription. The dtivo has extreme 2.5 installed, but I would like to upgrade to 3.1 in order to get locals. I see lots of documentation on how to do this, but can't find the files to do this anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the file?
    Last edited by mirth; 09-17-2005 at 02:53 PM.