Hope it sticks.......... Here's what I did:
I just got a new 120 gig drive so I decided to use it as a guinea pig for this and leave my other 25xtreme/Kraven/xplusZ drive alone.
1) I did a fresh install of 25xtreme on the new drive
2) Activated TiVo service
3) set the serial to 115200
4) sent over the Tivolater 3.1 setup files to /var/hack via zmodem
5) ran the Tivolator setup
6) (this step censored due to forum rules)
7) sent the xPlusz 3.1 (modified by Kraven) setup files to /var/hack via zmodem
8) ran the xPlusz setup (disabled readonly)
9) custimized TivoTitlesz.tcl to my liking
10) sent over EditTitle.tcl via zmodem for any manual fixes.
11) activated dual tuner
So far no problems except for the fact that my new Samsung drive is louder than hell. If all goes well for a few weeks I'll redo the whole thing with 2 120 gig drives and be done with it.
Great job Kraven, Digitz, Superzap, Surgeon, Jbliss, all the authors of the individual modules and everyone here for asking the right questions!
Your hard work is greatly appreciated.