Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1476

Thread: Mfs_Ftp: extract, archive, restore & transfer recordings

  1. #1291
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by studog86 View Post
    Hey guys just want to say this is an awsome program. I hav been using mfs_ftp with my s1 for years now. I just recently bought an hr10-250.
    I have MoviLoader going and I can see my s1. All I need to do now is get mfs_ftp going on my hr10-250. Is there a summary of what to do, and what order to put the patches in. I have attempted to do this over 20 times to no avail. I put in a patch and find out 10 posts later that was the wrong one, try this one. You can see my frustration, and utter confusion. I just don't have much time left to get this going. Baby number two is coming in 2 months and I am going to lose precious time with my tivos.

    dsr 6000 extreme and a ftp server
    hr10-250 superpatched hme enabled MovieLoader, waiting for mfs_ftp.

    Famous Quote from Chris Knight (Val Kilmner)

    "I often ponder the last mortal words of Socrates, "I drank what"."
    You want to find post #1175 in this very thread.

    Ah, well, feeling sorry for you, so here it is. You only need to apply those two patches mentioned.

  2. #1292
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepelican View Post
    You want to find post #1175 in this very thread.

    Ah, well, feeling sorry for you, so here it is. You only need to apply those two patches mentioned.
    There's one more PASV mode patch here, to be applied after the other two.

  3. #1293
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chico
    Posts
    51
    Thanks guys, I will have to wait for tonight to try this, I am feeding my 12 month old.

  4. #1294
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    There's one more PASV mode patch here, to be applied after the other two.
    D'oh! I thought I was up to date, but I am having some issues with mfs_ftp on one of my DirecTivos. I guess I'll start patching. Any chance that someone will be rolling these two PASV patches into the other "rollup" patch to save us all some grief in the future?

  5. #1295
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepelican View Post
    D'oh! I thought I was up to date, but I am having some issues with mfs_ftp on one of my DirecTivos. I guess I'll start patching. Any chance that someone will be rolling these two PASV patches into the other "rollup" patch to save us all some grief in the future?
    I've got no objections, if someone has time. I've just been busy.

  6. #1296
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chico
    Posts
    51

    AHH this realy bites

    I finally got movieloader working between my dsr6000 and my hr10-250 but, I do not have any sound. I have sifted through the millions of posts on ddb, and have found that I am screwed.
    Is this true?
    Or is there a way with mfs_ftp to correct my sound problem. PPPPPlease help.

  7. #1297
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by studog86 View Post
    between my dsr6000 and my hr10-250 but, I do not have any sound
    You need to process your dsr6000 files (hopefully you know how to set up a batch) with a utility called something like s1tos2, I don't remember exactly.

  8. #1298
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dylan View Post
    You need to process your dsr6000 files (hopefully you know how to set up a batch) with a utility called something like s1tos2, I don't remember exactly.
    Roger's exactly right; here is the thread you want to read.
    ScanMan --> Just another Tivo hacker...
    Killhdinitrd SA S2 Monte S2 Unscramble Upgrade Tivo Software

  9. #1299
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chico
    Posts
    51

    reboot

    Another one for you guys. If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I have some ftp transfers that were botched, and I believe they are still ghosted on my tivo, because every time I play a transfered file my tivo reboots. I read about this problem once and there is a way to clear out all those botched transfers. Just can't remember where I saw the answer.

  10. #1300
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dougal County
    Posts
    1,014
    I believe you can use mfs_ftp to delete them if you can see them there. Or you could try this tool : http://dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51486

  11. #1301
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chico
    Posts
    51

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by jt1134 View Post
    I believe you can use mfs_ftp to delete them if you can see them there. Or you could try this tool : http://dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51486
    This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

  12. #1302
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    507
    How can I tell MFS_FTP to quit from the bash prompt without using kill?

  13. #1303
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper View Post
    How can I tell MFS_FTP to quit from the bash prompt without using kill?
    You see that "shutdown.txt" in the root of the mfs_ftp directory. Just select it and download it from your client.
    ScanMan --> Just another Tivo hacker...
    Killhdinitrd SA S2 Monte S2 Unscramble Upgrade Tivo Software

  14. #1304
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by ScanMan View Post
    You see that "shutdown.txt" in the root of the mfs_ftp directory. Just select it and download it from your client.
    Or, you can telnet into port 3105 and type in the exit command.

  15. #1305
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    769
    I never found a decent telnet client for s1 but netcat (nc) works
    perl -e 'print unpack("u","\@2\&\%V92\!Y;W4\@:&\%C:V5D(\%E/55\(\@5\&EV\;R\!T;V1A>3\\-\`"),"\n";'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •