Thread: HUGHES HDVR2 w/TIVO NIB and TivoLater 3.1

orangejaylove Guest

29 HUGHES HDVR2 w/TIVO NIB and TivoLater 3.1

I have a few questions about the reciever and hacking it I'll do one at a time to see if I can get some info and answers.

First I'd like to say I've done alot of searches and can't seem to find the answers (or the questions) that I need and if you don't want to retype the answer just point me to the thread instead would be just fine with me.

Ok First of many

Will the tivolater 3.1 work on my machine, would it have to be a iso image of my machine, the one in this board don't seem to have a make and model the image was pulled off of... don't want to set this up and mess things up

my machine is virgin and has never been plugged in

Re: HUGHES HDVR2 w/TIVO NIB and TivoLater 3.1

Will the tivolater 3.1 work on my machine
    no

orangejaylove Guest

Unhappy

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooookay......

that sucks....

I did find a good how to on the HDVR2 if anyone wants to take a lookhttp://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...threadid=90268

evidently you didnt look to much in this forum:
    http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/sh...threadid=21103

orangejaylove Guest
    shouldn't make assumptions you know, I read that post a few times and if you can remember back to when you were a newbie and read that post you'd think the same thing I did, "what the heck does that all mean in english", some of the things he said i could almost understand some was greek to me,

I really no joke need someone to translate it to me

no I don't mean you...

I'm going to do some research and come back again later cuse you guys think this stuff is easy and I don't know what the heck your talking about 98% of the time anyone know of a more beginers site for me