Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: xPlusz command explanations

The whole point of doing your upgrade is to eliminate the phone line. You'll probably have to start from scratch.

Unhappy Message moved to Newbie Area.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovit1
    I just installed Xtreme 2.5 and 3.1. There was a message saying that my TIVO service was interrupted for not making a call for 30 days. I spent a LONG time doing the forced phone updates figuring it would solve this problem. I then tried playing with Xplusz. I entered codes into the "Call Waiting Prefix and nothing happens. I am guessing that my phone updates overwrote my xPlusz.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED?

I can reformat again and re-install Xtreme. If this is the case, I will just have to figure out how to activate Tivo without making phone calls. Hints on how to do this would be helpful. Thank you for anyone who replies
    I upgraded my first TIVO about 4 years ago and also did my Dad's Sony unit. I've spent hundreds of hours combing the message bases and see how much I don't know. I've reformatted my TIVO drives dozens of times to repair my mistakes. I am paying my dues. I now realize a couple of successes doesn't make me an advanced hacker. I am moving my message(s) to the Newbie Area. Thank you for the replies to my questions and I apologize for posting in the wrong area.