Thread: Season Pass and Wishlist Backup Utility

Season Pass and Wishlist Backup Utility

Has anyone gotten it to actually work?

No luck here, tried several times.

Got a T60 with a blown tuner and only serial access. Need to get season passes onto the other T60.

D
    Where'd Tivostuff.com go anyway?

Its worth a try but don't make the same mistake I did. Write them down on a piece of paper before you try. From what I remember, it only restored the wishlists not the season passes.

If you really want to keep it, swap out the hard drive to another unit. I think there is a script that will allow you to kill the error without losing anything. The other option is to repair the tuner.

If the lnbp chip is only one busted its only a 6 dollar part. If the stv0299 chip is broken you might want to send it out for repair. I don't know if anyone has actually tried to do it, but philips 5353 irds have a stv0299 chip.

Originally posted by dsboyce8624
    Got a T60 with a blown tuner and only serial access. Need to get season passes onto the other T60.

D

Found this file today. I haven't had a chance to test it yet. Check link below for latest version. I know it requires tivoweb, but I think you can setup a PPP over serial and get away with not having a turbonet board.

http://www.boygenius.co.uk/tivo/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by vu2vu
    Found this file today. I haven't had a chance to test it yet. Check link below for latest version. I know it requires tivoweb, but I think you can setup a PPP over serial and get away with not having a turbonet board.http://www.boygenius.co.uk/tivo/index.html
    Yes, you can do it via serial. It is part of my 'unleashed' image. It really works well. Thank you for listing the website. That kind of thing really helps people. v10 is the latest build and it does an absolutely outstanding job. Many thanks to AGW for it's creation.

I changed hard drives on my DTivo thurusday, and before that I did a backup of all the season passes and wishlists.

I xtremed the new HD, had to wait for the locals to show up (because season passes of non-existant channels are not imported), and restored my backup.

Worked excellent, and save me a couple of hours (40+ entries).