Thread: Best way for UK PAL Extraction

Question Best way for UK PAL Extraction

HI there

I was wondering if anyone has a definitive method to extraxt to svcd for a uk tivo obviously outputting to pal svcd?

I have found an incredible amount of threads, and pages with several different methods, but most are not for the uk and nearly every persons take on it is different using different versions of tools.

I would like to find a 'modern' way of doing things using the best tools and their latest versions, but I get the feeling once someone has found a way they tend to stick with what works and latest versions of excellent tools are not used.

Am I asking too much? Perhaps with some guidance I can produce a new how to, if someone could steer me that would be great.

With thanks
    RyanUK

Watch the tydemux sticky thread. tystudio is due for release very soon.

Yes it works on UK streams - I am one of the developers and I am UK based.

any idea on timing??

i've got 9gb of formula 1 from the weekend that need extracting and burning........ (and soon because the tivo is running out of room!)

David

Top Tip there MrBassMan I will do.

I too am desperate to get a lot of stuff off tivo, I was hoping to get about 8 hours of TV off before comic relif on Friday, but I guess it might have to go to video first

Watchting thread with anticipation

[edit:assume you mean the tyremux sticky]

Ryan
    Last edited by ryanUK; 03-11-2003 at 07:46 AM.